27 coaches online • Server time: 10:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DobleSkull

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

For those that don't know what I mean: https://fumbbl.com/help:SecretLeague

My question is... is this ever gonna be allowed? I would love to make a few teams of this (specially the Chaos ones)

How long has this been under development?
Jim_Fear

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Patience, Grasshopper.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

DobleSkull wrote:

My question is... is this ever gonna be allowed? I would love to make a few teams of this (specially the Chaos ones)

PM me and I will discuss allowing you access. It just depends on your knowledge and your willingness to assist me in my projects.
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 03:53 Reply with quote Back to top

DeathJester74 wrote:
DobleSkull wrote:

PM me and I will discuss allowing you access. It just depends on your knowledge and your willingness to assist me in my projects.

stop speaking crap sir.

OP - DJ has nothing to do with secret league, or anything else constructive on the site.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

@DobleSkull: 30 games in 2 days - that's pretty impressive! (welcome to FUMBBL, btw)

I can't tell you about the (shhh! Nudge, wink!). Otherwise, it wouldn't be a secret, would it? Wink

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
DeathJester74

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
DeathJester74 wrote:
DobleSkull wrote:

stop speaking crap sir.

OP - DJ has nothing to do with secret league, or anything else constructive on the site except being my servant.

Yes Pythrr, you are my mentor and I will follow your lead as always!
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 05:59 Reply with quote Back to top

DeathJester74 wrote:
pythrr wrote:
DeathJester74 wrote:
DobleSkull wrote:

stop speaking crap sir.

OP - DJ has nothing to do with secret league, or anything else constructive on the site except being my servant.

no, i'm telling you to stop lying to newcomers and being an asshat.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

DobleSkull wrote:

Hi DobleSkull welcome to FUMBBL.

The Secret League has been in development for quite a few years now. I was asked to help make the icons for the project back in August 2012. So the team creation process must have began late 2011/early 2012. Garion, harvestmouse or zakatan could probably give you a more exact date of when they officially started talking about it.

Christer who runs FUMBBL has mentioned that he is working toward implementing Custom Rosters for League in the future.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
DeathJester74 wrote:
pythrr wrote:
DeathJester74 wrote:
DobleSkull wrote:

stop speaking crap sir.

no, i'm telling you to stop lying to newcomers and being an asshat.

+1

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Until the Secret League includes the hybrid/mixed race of.. Ork + Elf - the league will be incomplete and thus wont feature or function xD

I've yet to present that roster to Garion, so no stealing my idea's peoples!! Very Happy

I am ofc jk'ing, SL is the coolest and possibly most antisipated thing around here of late. And as Cowhead has said:

"Christer who runs FUMBBL has mentioned that he is working toward implementing Custom Rosters for League in the future."

So ANYTHING 'potentially' will be possible in the future!

A51 needs your help! PM if you have any interest in that!
easilyamused

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

DeathJester74 wrote:
DobleSkull wrote:

Stop trying to mislead newcomers, this is your one and only warning about this.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys!

So Soon TM? Man can't wait to expand my Chaos roster! I mean we can't lay around expecting GW to do anything good. Yes, still salty about Age of Sigmar.
jdm

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

How soon is a piece of string? Smile

It's gonna be fantastic when it happens but the site is full of lots of good stuff to tide you over in the meantime. Check out some of the leagues with custom rulesets or fun rosters restrictions if you want a break from "standard" play.

Then when the custom rosters do happen everyone will be starting their own leagues and we will drown in awesomeness. What a way to go Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, check out Stunty Leeg, which has lots of fun custom rosters you can play right now. Secret weapons + big guys + stunties = mayhem! Very Happy

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Deniz87

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah that is an amazing work. I love the icons too. I already had the pleasure to test some of those rosters. Can't wait to see them playable online.
 Jump to: