26 coaches online • Server time: 04:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ramchop

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 09:46
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

17/10/16 8:44pm

I did it! I got some quality time with Remo! It required a bit of trickery though. I locked the hired help in the cleaners cupboard and nicked his gear. Yes, I, Kosmo Nuzzi played for the Diavoli!

Haha, those flings are a bit of a laugh. As the disposable help I was put on the line of scrimmage. Got pushed twice by one of their two "blockers", not the nasty one though - was very close by when Armo got crunched. After Carmelo's TD I took two hits from "Pepper", scary little bugger. I knocked him on his arse the second time he tried it though. haha! Then when it was my turn to hit a fling I got distracted by the lovely Fina on the sidelines... ahhh Fina. And it was me who fell on my backside.

But the coach was happy with my efforts. At the half time team talk he said my knocking down Pepper stopped a fling TD. Not sure how that works, I was a long way from the ball.

In the second half, I knocked a halfling out cold! I should feel bad picking on children like that. But the violence is contagious. As Mila would say "the blood runs hot". I want more... I see that Dino's out next week. Wonder if I could sneak in again.

#ramchopfound #Diavoli #CBBA
Tomay

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Falcons Should Be Fearful
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

Outspoken Griffins star Laurens Shor has fired shots at the BU Falcons ahead of their second round matchup. "They should be scared, we are pumped for a big season and we're looking for revenge after the last one. The Falcons caught us looking ahead last time, but we are focused on this game. The Fearful Falcons are about to be embarrassed."

Coach Tomay declined to comment on Shor's comments, however, he expressed his confidence in the team. "We're a much better team this season, our preparation was great and the new players are promising juniors."

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

From the office of NCM

The outlaws, new Kids on the block huh

well we shall see about that, ive gots a few new plays to come out of the meeting with the powers

Lets see what this kids can do

Oh ive herd there coach is pretty good to
suttbutt

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Game Time AXE fans! lets show those Confeds how it's done in Stirland!

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

the first play of the season 'OP' kills Confed 'Grimmell'

**later**

Not to be left behind 'Axle' hurts Confed 'Kaupang'

**later**

'Wolfman' Scores 1-0 to the AXEMEN

**later**

'Purps' Scores 2-0 to the AXEMEN!!!

**later**

Dirty Confed 'Gomez' strikes down 'Piggy'

'Doughnut' Scores 3-0 to the AXEMEN!!

GAME OVER

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Excerpt from unpublished research from Athel Loren University

Predilection for gunpowder and #£€ual activity leads to imbalance of cognitive and motor activation centres or human brain.

The Great Eagles supporters squad kindly agreed to liaise with gunpowder happy students at NCU last week with the specific task of stimulating human endorphins and eliciting a heightened sense of arousal.

The resulting psychic emissions where measured across numerous locations across the city, including the NCU stadium. Levels where off the scale and residual traces are still lingering days after the initial spike on Saturday night.

Speculation that this may have affected the NCU players on Sunday's CBBA game is just that, pure speculation. The truth is that the Gunners just don't have any stamina and their gunpowder was detonated prematurely.

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The winsome dryad and vivacious nymph from the Great Eagles supporters club have just arrived in Middenhiem to find the Wolfpack supporters in uproar. It appears that they are convinced they their team is deliberately delaying their game in Urslo as they are too frightened of returning home for their game with the Great Eagles. Whilst awaiting the arrival of the rest of the supporters club and he team, the girls have been busy getting to know the locals intimately and gain insight to their inner wolves. It has been enlightening as to how the locals react to a little shape shifting.

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

#CBBAouttonobbleALU

Despite an especially designed coaching program it appears that ALU catchers are unable to gain the Catch skill. It appears that the CBBA has decided that not only can the ALU not recruits players who have mastered catching the ball, but they have also placed a Hex on the team preventing the acquisition of this skill.

This discovery is another blemish on the CBBA commission following on from scheduling 3 away games in the touring leg and the nobbling of the other Southern Conference teams this season.

Other sources suggest that is all a result of the Commissioner's wife discovering his predilection for a couple of Great Eagles supporters late last year. Why our supporters would want to consort with the commissioner is anyone's guess and the fact that his is suffering from offspring induced sleep deprivation may have something to do with these reported fantasies. Our best wishes and sympathy is extended to his suffering wife and we support her desires for the commissioner to spend more time at home and step aide for someone more capable.

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 20:30
FUMBBL Staff

18/10/16 7:29am

A hasty departure from Eicheschatten, the local constabulary were looking for me. Apparently I killed Pepper!

I guess I should feel bad about killing a man. But Mila said he was only half a man. And I don't feel half bad. haha

Back on the paper! Woohoo

#FoxTalk #Diavoli #CBBA
Pyates16

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2016 - 05:42 Reply with quote Back to top

From the office of NCM

Players are in shock today after coach pyates16 has decided to step down from the head coach of the manitcores at the end of this season

Due to reports he has been requested to take on the post of head commisher of brand new league. Set to kick off soon.

Coach pyates16 has stated that while this new league kicks off in only a few weeks time he will split his duties between both on till the end of the of the season.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2016 - 20:56
FUMBBL Staff

Fox Talk (Remas Campus Newsletter)

Tilea Team Talk

by Kosmo Nuzzi

At half time the Diavoli filed into the changing room. The mood of my new team mates was mostly jovial. I was definitely an outsider, a mercenary hired for this tour to Mootland, but they treated me in a friendly manner. I had picked up the moniker "Big Benni" as I was filling in for the halfling Benito Triscari, who missed this game with a broken jaw.

Benni welcomed us into the changing room. He felt right at home in Eicheschatten, and had spent the first half on the sideline eating well and drinking heavily. The team made a ritual of patting his tummy as they filed past, for luck!

The room was full of support staff. The Daemonettes were absent, performing a no doubt filthy half time show for the horny halflings. Everyone else was there. The two trainers seemed to be busy trying to force feed fish to team mascot Mira the mountain lion cub - they were getting savaged in the process. Apothecary Mancini was tending to the badly hurt Armo. And Mila was raging...

"You bastards. You let him hit my baby Armo!", she screamed (Armo visibly cringed with embarrassment), "That Pygmy Pepper Polenski! You must take him down! He's a child! Smaller than Beni, but you let him hurt my Armo. What is wrong with you? How can an infant terrorize the mighty Diavoli?"

She turned to Monte and slapped him hard across the face, the dwarf seemed unfazed, his team mates smirking, this was apparently normal. "You! 'Tough guy'! Why haven't you hurt any of them yet?"

Again the angry woman turned to the room and shouted, "One of you WILL take down that Pepper! And I will be grateful see. Do not feel bad about harming a child. You might think it is a bad thing, morals yes? Don't you worry about that. Whoever takes out Pepper, I will convince you after the game it was a good thing to do. I will convince you as many times as it takes"

That got the team fired up. Shouting, posturing, everyone wanted to impress their beloved Assistant Coach. Suddenly the room fell silent. A nondescript man stood up and calmly addressed the team.

"Halflings. Don't embarrass yourselves. If that beanpole Big Benni can knock over Pepper and stop their TD by shutting his eyes and flailing his arms about, then the rest of you surely can clear them off the pitch. Go."

That was it, the extent of Remo's team talk took just 10 seconds. I guess it had an effect on the the team (apart from getting them to laugh at my expense), they seemed more determined as we left the changing room.

Remo stopped me as I passed him. "Good luck Kosmo", he said, "Get out there and make Mila happy. Give Pepper a good kicking. Don't worry about the ref."

A 2-0 win to Tilea. I'm proud to have been part of this win. Despite the angst we all felt last season, the team seems to be on the right path. I think we can all agree that the VC was right to throw the fish back, to give Remo a second chance. I'm convinced.

Viva Diavoli! Viva Tilea!
Karnov

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2016 - 02:36 Reply with quote Back to top

KANT STOMPS HIS WAY TO VICTORY

NBC News ~ Your #1 source for Northern Border Confederates news

Confederates lineman Jesco Kant established what we at NBC News believe to be a new CBBA fouling record last night against the M.C.C Harlequins with 7 fouls delivered before being sent off.

Having only been trained in the Way of the Boot in the days preceding the match, Kant appears to be a natural at stomping: he killed a Harlequin with his first foul of the match, then proceeded to force two more Harlequins to miss their next game, while badly hurting a fourth for good measure!

The Feds delivered 10 fouls in total (another CBBA record, perhaps?); their final foul on the last play of the game cleared the pitch of elves and delivered the 9th (and final) Harlequin to the casualty box.

Last year’s CBBA Player of the Season, Carlito Gómez, also scored a lazy hat-trick to help secure an emphatic 3-1 victory for the Feds in perhaps their finest ever display of “Total Blood Bowl”.

The team stands at 1-1 after 2 touring games; they were comprehensively defeated 3-0 by the Axemen in their opening match at Stirland.

#WhatAKant #TotalBloodBowl

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2016 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

The Harlequins would like to make a complaint about the standard of the refereeing in the Rnd2 game against the Confederates. A particular Kant was allowed to repeatedly get away with stomping on our players. Is this the type of play we want in the CBBA? Was the ref paid off?
#CBBA #Harlequins #WhatAKant #TheyAreAllKantsToUs

Bio template here.
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2016 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Salty tears for Pepper
@EyesIsWatching

Coach Mushoomy had his hands up; covering his face in shame after the match against the Tilea Diavoli. His Tomato Pizza was left untouched; cold and dry. No such anger was seen from the coach before; flailing his arms around for the majority of the game, screaming at the pitch. But all went silent when the mercenary stomped on Pepper. The dry pizza seemed to have a bit more moisture and was saltier than before. Radamus's pizza had pepper in the base. He should've known he was going to be flattened. Though I must admit, his tears did taste like a fine white wine.

Rest in Pizza Pepper. You were the most brutal halfling to ever play for the campus, dishing out 5 casualties in his life. You will be thoroughly missed my friend and I'm sure the boys will avenge you against the clippers tonight.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2016 - 06:12 Reply with quote Back to top

New Threats Emerge In CBBA Season 5
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

The CBBA environment looks to have changed as some teams are reaping the benefits of strong offseasons while others are failing to meet expectations.

Entering the season on the hot seat, many predicted coach Semitence could be the first coach dismissed for the new season. Instead, the Scorpions have come out firing and appear to be the team of old with two convincing victories.

The Great Eagles are another team that has gone back to their roots, also knocking up two glorious victories, including an absolute shellacking of the Gunners. Coach polemarch has got a strong roster evolving in the forest and just needs to keep them on the pitch to make a claim for the Southern Conference title and potential Bowl Game.

The Chevaliers should be one of the top teams in the league, but have failed to address their late season form slump carried over from the previous season. Has coach Bobs lost the locker room in Brettonia?

It's a similar story for the Bears, who are also in a slump after initial success last season. The only difference compared with the Chevs is that no one expects them to re-emerge. It is likely we will see the Bears return to their old selves as the whipping boys of the Frostbelt.

The story of the season so far has got to be the Diavoli who have turned their fortunes around with a strong start to the season. Sure, one of those victories was against the Cockerels but it's still a vast improvement after a woeful season 4.

Jump to: