22 coaches online • Server time: 11:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RedMaul

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2016 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Floyd who???
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2016 - 07:02 Reply with quote Back to top

RedMaul wrote:
Floyd who???

This Floyd.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

SWL Season LXVI Round 4 Axe

SWL Premier League LXVI

All Clear

Blue Mountain Dragons Conference LXVI

All Clear

Technically Minded Conference LXVI

All Clear

Intoxicated Mayhem Confernce LXVI

All Clear

Black Crowes Conference LXVI

All Clear

Dodgy Dan Regional LXVI

All Clear

Faulcon is staring down another title, so far only Bobs has taken any points off him. Will DDS ("The Champ") and dlock step up and put it all out there to win the title? Gonna be a big run to the end for relegation spots.

Every Conference is still open. One of the most even seasons ever seen.

Luo has finally found a team he can play and is dominating regionals. Lets see if he can maintain into confs next season.

DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I formally relinquished the title of the champ when I came up short (tie breaker 😭) last season.

How many sides get relegated? 5 or 6?

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
D_Arquebus

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

3 stay up Smile

5 get relegated Sad

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 19:27
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Team Challenge - Season LXVI

Match D) VILLAINS v HAND: VILLAINS win 2 - 0

And the VILLAINS move to the top of the table. They also claw back the deficit against ALIEN, can anyone stop tham from back to back clean sweeps?
Bobs

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2016 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been wondering where everyones nick's came from.
What inspired it, whats the history behind it etc etc ??

For example me Bobs, started as bobsarmy. When i first found the site tried a few uber cool nick's that were all taken (bastards) so bobsarmy popped into my head so used that. Didnt use the site for about 3 months after first joining but couldn't make a new profile because email address had been used. ( I know !! multi accounts and all that, boo-hiss)
After a few years and having most people call me bobs in chat i decided to change to just Bobs.

So mine was sort of a random accident.

Faulcon

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2016 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Mine comes from an old game that's new again that I've been using since the old game wasn't old (or at least the third in the series wasn't, the first was definitely old even then back in the mid-late 90s).

Faulcon DeLacy

Originally known as Faulcon Manspace and based in Reorte (-3,-5), the corporation won the contract to design a police ship, and created the Viper, which was to earn the company a large amount of money. The next few years saw a remarkable series of mergers and acquisitions which enabled them to become one of the biggest corporations around.

They decided to buy Paynou, Prossett and Salem in 2888 because they wanted to get into the lucrative 'one man trader' market, and they acquired the Cobra Mk 1 from that merger. A merger with deLacy ShipWorks of Inines, who manufactured the Krait, in 3034 saw them change their name to the more familiar Faulcon de Lacy. Their corporate headquarters was moved to Olympus Village on Mars in Sol (0,0).

Following the debacle of the Cobra Mk 2, they sub-contracted the Cobra Mk 3 to Cowell & MgRath Shipyards of Lave (-3,-6) while they replaced their entire R&D department. Faulcon DeLacy bought Cowell & MgRath in 3113 and brought the Mk 3 back in house. In 3126, they took over the designers of the Fer-de-Lance, the Zorgon Petterson Group.

It is generally believed that had their best ship, the Fer-de-Lance, not been outlawed by all of the police forces for being too powerful, Faulcon DeLacy would probably be much larger than they are. However they made a lot of money from sales of the Eagle Long Range Fighter, and income from the design rights purchased by the designers of the Mk 2 and Mk 3 of that ship. Their recent replacement for the now aging Viper, the Viper Mk 2, could be a big earner.
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2016 - 05:12 Reply with quote Back to top

My name is Stuart

I get "disco stu" from the simpsons, but generally just "disco"
One night some drunk friends started saying "dr disco stu". That happened once, but since "disco" or "disco stu" is normally always taken on websites i used to be drdiscostu, at least 10 years ago. Only sites I am still DDS are here and youtube.

Now my handle is mostly "discomute" which is a mix up of "wintermute" (from neuromancer) and the fact that i hate disco music, so it would be nice to mute it. Or still "disco" if it isn't taken.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
Patdragon

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2016 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I've use mine on every site that would let me for quite a few years now so i've actually forgot the true reason why I choose it as.
However i think I started using it around the time one of my mates started using his online name called steelangeljohn. His was inspired by magic: the gathering and some future scifi he writes.
After trying some straight mtg dragon names myself and all being taken I just put my name in front of dragon.
cdwat

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2016 - 07:48 Reply with quote Back to top

For some reason I thought I'd change it up from my usual online nick and used one of my email accounts as a name. Regretted it more since Boggy started calling me See-Dwat (I always read it as See-Dee-Wat) at a TT tourney.
Maybe I should change it...

ps. I want mushoomy to explain his

Bio template here.

Last edited by cdwat on %b %05, %2016 - %07:%Nov; edited 2 times in total
Manzoo

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2016 - 07:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Mine comes from my Korean name.
I was given the name, Mansu, but I used to mispronounced it as Manzoo.

Now most Koreans call me Mandu (a Korean Dumpling)
or Lick (they can't say Rick)
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2016 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

What is there to explain? It's mushroomy without the R Wink
Mushroomy was taken on a website. Ram removed the R and it stuck ever since. Simple Smile
tussock

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2016 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Tussock was a character on a NZ children's program from the early 1980's, Woolly Valley. At some point I reminded someone of that character, and there's only a couple of other people use it online around the world so it's a pretty good universal login.

tussock because caps: TUSSOCK was the original on 8 bit media but shouting is rude.

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2016 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I think we need Jev to explain all the nicknames he attributes to everyone.

Bio template here.
 Jump to: