53 coaches online • Server time: 15:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2016 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

mekutata wrote:
ah okay, but i don't see much of a problem here. the bloodlust drives the vampire too crazy to think about the game anymore, so why should he even move towards the ez if there is nothing to drink?

Because just behind the End Zone there is the crowd to quench his blood lust, so my idea is the Vampire runs through the End Zone with the ball, scores and then drinks.
My point is that he should score the TD as soon as he crosses the End Zone line.
Mutations are boons given by the Chaos Gods and are random according to the fluff, they are not genetic engineering (Clan Moulder comes to mind for that).
They might be useful, useless or even bad for the mutant.
Being able to choose a mutation with pin-point accuracy is absolutely against the fluff.
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2016 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

You should always pass the bong to teammates. Oh wait, that's not what you're talking about...

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2016 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
mekutata wrote:
ah okay, but i don't see much of a problem here. the bloodlust drives the vampire too crazy to think about the game anymore, so why should he even move towards the ez if there is nothing to drink?

Because just behind the End Zone there is the crowd to quench his blood lust, so my idea is the Vampire runs through the End Zone with the ball, scores and then drinks.
My point is that he should score the TD as soon as he crosses the End Zone line.
Mutations are boons given by the Chaos Gods and are random according to the fluff, they are not genetic engineering (Clan Moulder comes to mind for that).
They might be useful, useless or even bad for the mutant.
Being able to choose a mutation with pin-point accuracy is absolutely against the fluff.

It depends if it works like american football (score as soon as the player crosses the line with the ball) or like rugby (touch the ground with the ball in your hands). As the rule is written (considering that if you fail a GFI in the endzone you don't score) I guess they were going with the rugby one, so it makes sense that the vamp is so lost in the bloodlust that it just run through the endzone to eat those peeps. As for mutations, they cover much more than just the random chaos mutations, as genetic engineering is also covered. It would make sense for the chaos flavoured teams, not so much for the Skavens.
 Jump to: