24 coaches online • Server time: 07:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ben_awesome

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2016 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

any ideas why?

Using google chrome.

I don't have the clock icon or the ability to suggest alternative times or accept the time suggested.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2016 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I gave up on trying to figure that one out years ago, so I'm curious of how it works too. Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2016 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

there should be a clock icon (I think) and the option to suggest or accept a time. I had it before the fumbbl cup...
kummo

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2016 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It says "Scheduled against FRSHMN's -Averheim River Bandits-"

But for some reason it doesn't show on leagues "upcoming games"

There should be some link that says "change", "respond" on right side of that text or then clock icon on left.

Maybe PM to FRSHMN and ask him if he is able to recommend time (if he can then hopefully after he suggests some time, maybe you'd get that "respond" link to right side of the text under your teams name)
ben_awesome

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2016 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

In this instance FRSHMN has scheduled the game and it is up to me to accept it.

In general though I cannot set scheduled games, I first noticed it with the fumbbl cup but I also had a blackbox game where I was unable to do this.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2016 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of things.
This display is a little bugged.
Whenever an opponent used it to schedule a match the scheduler will think matches for all future opponents were offered when it is usually only the next one.

That is also why you should use pms to arrange the game and only confirm them via scheduler.

You can only be certain your opponent actually offered you a game when you talked about it.

After you talked about it you simply have to set the time you want to play at and then wait for your opponent to confirm or vice versa.
Whether time and date is correct you should be able to tell because it should be identical to time and date you arranged via pm.
ben_awesome

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2016 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Problem appears to have resolved itself. I have just now confirmed a time suggested by an opponent.
 Jump to: