30 coaches online • Server time: 00:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stevealmost

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

i am playing my 4rh game here and my opponent dissapeared? one minute he was deciding to use his apo or not then nothing. i have tried restarting but then it just says "waiting for coach to join game" is he trying to get me to concede through impatience?

came to FUMBLL from PS4 to avoid BS like this but it seems like FUMBLL is just as bad
Fanky

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 09:49 Reply with quote Back to top

When a player leaves a match you have to send him a PM. If he doesn't respond you can send a ticket to admins following the procedure explained in the Fumbbl User Guide section: https://fumbbl.com/help:DiscProb

It doesn't happen so often anyway : )

(Welcome to Fumbbl mate, i saw that you opened several posts asking info, i suggest you to join the 145 Club, it's a nice open league for new players where you can learn how to use the site and more about the game. To apply create a League division and add it here: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=3180&p=teams)
stevealmost

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info and welcome
OTS

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Since the update random disconnects have been an issue. Usually people pop back on after a few minutes.
kummo

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Those are very random cases. I have been playing here for year now with almost a game per day rate and out of those nearly 350 games i think only 10 or max 20 has had issues as bad as you have had (connect problems, opponent disappearing, client has bugs or other problems). And out of those i think it was half client/internet errors and around half were more about human-scheduling-problems (misunderstooding timezones, having to pause game for days because of real life issues, accidentally opening box and ranked game and thus postponing our game because of the other game he/i is playing.. etc human errors).

And maybe max 40 games had some minor issues (opponent disconnects or "stops playing" but reconnects quite soon withing minutes).

So 1/10 games might cause some (minor) problem but i think most of the scheduling problems happen in private leagues and actually quarter of alla problems are client related.. So really problems should occur only 1/40 games.

You just have been unlucky dude.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

stevealmost wrote:

came to FUMBLL from PS4 to avoid BS like this but it seems like FUMBLL is just as bad

far from it. this is VERY rare on fumbbl

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

This has happened again today so my two favourite teams are in limbo! I reported the first one to the mods, how long does it usually take to resolve? very frustrating!
Jim_Fear

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Why don't you attempt to play a coach with more than six months' experience on the site?
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Jim_Fear wrote:
Why don't you attempt to play a coach with more than six months' experience on the site?

There's that too...
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 18:56
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Are these games all stalled mid-game? We've had. A few incidents of coaches leaving before the MVP selection as that's new and people may not be used to it yet.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
zakatan

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Also your first two games look like illegal concessions (in your favor). You should complain about those too.

FUMBBL admins generally don't allow early concessions like those.

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Your favorite teams have a combined 7 games, make new teams, find more experienced coaches. Things will get better, you seem to have had a weird string of luck there.
stevealmost

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah OK, realise I am perhaps coming across as a bit of a moan/pessimist so i apologise for that. both games were left mid game. Ill take what's been said onboard and try find more reliable opponents, the guys I've been playing were simply the ones available at the time.

New teams it is...
tdmotion

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2017 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

great 6

Jump to: