25 coaches online • Server time: 02:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ChristianKnudsen

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2004 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I would very much like to post comments on my matches, as I feel it adds to the flavour of the game.

I did a search on how to do this, and it mentioned that there should be a link for comments at the bottom of the match report. Problem is, no such link exists, at least for me.

DOes this have something to do with my client or profile settings? Usually i have to report matches manually, for some reason.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Christian Knudsen
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2004 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

well.. works for me.. and i did not change anything.. are you sure you looked at _your_ match reports? try that.. click on the Match Record link below your teams on the overview page and then choose one of the match records by clicking on the green D, at the bottom of that page should be a Add/Edit Match Record link.

hth,

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2004 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

As the guy said, you need to click the little green D. It doesn't appear to be a link, but it is.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2004 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, Candlejack, Uber, for the help. As well thanks Philman for the help on the Fumbbl chat.

I had thought that one could post a comment directly from the initial match report - but it works just fine as you guys outlined.

The nice thing about the way it is set up is that now I can make comments on all my matches to date, and thus have a sort of running team history.

Thanks again for your help, guys

Christian