37 coaches online • Server time: 11:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mother_Sparrow

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I recently had a conversation with this guy sickano. And ehm... yeah. I'm a confused young man. I'm beginning to think that I might not be right? I'd like someone to take a look it this conversation and take sides. I might aswell admit that I use some harsh words, and I apologize... But I was offended. Am I wrong to yell at this young "gentleman"? Is he not an arse? Opinions, please. Thank you.

(14:36:04) (Mother_Sparrow_) Hey >8)
(14:36:06) (Mother_Sparrow_) Wanna play? >8)
(14:36:20) (Sickano) against?
(14:36:20) (Mother_Sparrow_) i have a skaven team 187/193... vs your amazon?
(14:36:23) (Sickano) gonna check
(14:36:33) (Mother_Sparrow_) its Mother_Sparrow ... without the extra _
(14:36:52) (Sickano) soory, you got 3 claws
(14:36:55) (Mother_Sparrow_) ...
(14:37:02) (Sickano) how about my amazones vs your WE?
(14:37:08) (Mother_Sparrow_) you discusting pig
(14:37:12) (Mother_Sparrow_) you sicken me
(14:37:15) (Sickano) lol? whats the matter?
(14:38:08) (Sickano) I dont wanna play against your skavens, I only got 7 in AV, and you got a couple of claw, you gonna break througth my armour to many times and kill me
(14:40:04) (Mother_Sparrow_) first of all, half of your players have got blodge and a have no tackle, so they're very rarely gonna be eating the grass... second of all you challenge my WE that have 40 less strength.... you're a coward, a horses ***, a f***** up cherrypicker and the worlds crappiest human being... yes my dear >8) have fun--... you g** person
(14:40:44) (Sickano) lol
(14:41:00) (Sickano) Have you learn all those words in school today?? lol
(14:41:26) (Mother_Sparrow_) nice comeback >8) original... your mother must really love you
(14:41:59) (Mother_Sparrow_) btw its "learnt", not learn
(14:43:19) (Sickano) hehe, you Dannish people are funny
(14:43:33) (Mother_Sparrow_) its danish, thank you
(14:43:49) (Sickano) Spitt out the soup, and I might understand you
(14:44:20) (Mother_Sparrow_) >8) you g** people are really clever aswell... you know, you really get to me
(14:45:14) (Mother_Sparrow_) how come you're not even trying to defend yourself or apologize for your crappy behavior? you just try to offend me.. . whats the point?
(14:45:24) (Sickano) lol
(14:46:02) (Sickano) I didnt wanna play against your skaven, of course you know why, and I asked for a more "fair" game
(14:46:52) (Sickano) I cant see why you got that angry
(14:46:55) (Mother_Sparrow_) WUT?!?!?!?!.... what does "fair" mean to you?!??!?!
(14:46:58) (Sickano) get you self a life FFS
(14:47:29) (Mother_Sparrow_) heh >8) please explain it to me
(14:47:51) (Sickano) play for fun! not for great winnings
(14:48:02) (Mother_Sparrow_) you are kidding?
(14:48:07) (Mother_Sparrow_) great winnings?
(14:49:00) (Sickano) Your skavens would have killed my team badly
(14:49:02) (Sickano) ....
(14:50:21) (Mother_Sparrow_) as i said, im very rarely gonna bash down your players as I have no tackle.. . those three claws will make no difference... its only a few ekstra stuns when they are lucky enough to bang down your players... my WE team is 142/151 .. . your amazon is 199/193 .. . how is that more fair? are you insane? ... and you must be a retard to think that my skavens would "KILL" your team...1!?!?!?!?!? wtf is that!?!? its CLAW, not RSC! ...
(14:50:29) (Mother_Sparrow_) god D*** you're a wuss
(14:50:38) (Mother_Sparrow_) ive NEVER seen the like of you before... NEVER
(14:51:39) (Sickano) lol!
Asmodai

Post 13 Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Er... I think you are both mental - conversation should have ended a lot sooner. I understand that he might want to avoid your skaven (its his prerrogative) and you should just have said no to his proposed WE vs Amazon matching.
Instead, your answer to his challenged was to call him a disgusting pig. I should say that was tottaly uncalled for.
most challenges that never turn out into games for me tend to end in "ok - by"
IMHO, you should have said something like "no thx" after he proposed amazon vs WE. It doesnt hurt to ask. No matter the difference in TR.

But thats just my 2c.

Wink
Arcon

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

is tis serious? or just another joke???
He said he wouldn´t play you. And that´s it. You can´t force anyone to play you, see? Just as he couldn´t force you to play. That´s all. It´s a game. You´re supposed to have fun here.
There´s absolutely no reason to insult someone. And that you did. And, yes, you started it.
Grow up, buy yourselve a sandbag, and come back once you remembered how to comunicate decently!
RubenG

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

"Now lets see how to do this the correct and civil way"

(14:36:06) (Mother_Sparrow_) Wanna play? >Cool
((14:36:52) (Sickano) soory, you got 3 claws
(14:36:55) (Mother_Sparrow_) ok
(14:37:0Cool (Mother_Sparrow_) no thanks
(14:37:15) (Sickano) np, gl with your future games
(14:37:20) (Mother_Sparrow_) cya
(14:37:25) (Sickano) bye
Fudge

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok!! What to say id say, you where both up the wall on this one.
You both behave like small children.
If you get a game offer you don´t like just say no Smile, and that goes for both of you.
There is no need to get offended just beacuse the other guy is offering a game you find really silly, just say no thnx and fumbbl will be a much nicer place.
Have to stop now getting sick of being so adult, going into other room to swear a bit Wink
Eddy

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

lol Smile

starting calling someone names because he didn't want to play your clawy players is lame Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh >8) I appriciate your fine statements, but you kinda misunderstand the point >8) I wasn't angry cause he didnt want to play against my skaven. I was a bit annoyed, but of course I'm used to it. I was angry that was wild enough to think that it is unfair to play two teams with equal rating and strength, and at the same time found it fair to play a team that have more than 40 less team strength. And the manner of his wussness towards claw. As I point out in the conversation, claw is not mighty blow or rsc. Claw is claw, and claw is stun. That's all... And that's where half my team strength is coming from. But in this particular game I wouldn't be able to use it much cause of all that blodge- Please reconcider your comments, gentlemen >8)

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

But I AM sorry about the rough language, and about freakin out. >8( my apologies

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
(14:37:08) (Mother_Sparrow_) you discusting pig

Here we can clearly see, that you was calling him names after his refusal. (Or you know all his teams, or can check them and answer in 6 sec.))

I agree that 3 claws are not really a reason for refusal (the cherry picking is an often heard of topic....), but no reason for you to loose your mind....
I would have ended all chatting right at that point!
Sars

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Have you considered that, to him, playing against your claw-team w/ his av7 equals to playing the team with 40 str. diff. (suddenly a lot less str. due to players off pitch).
BTW why didn't you do it then - its just a game, right, and you yourself thundered against cherry picking.

And WHY haven't you played against a chaos team for surely with that tr. some must have challenged you.
Answer that and you have the answer why he didn't play you.

Last edited by Sars on %b %16, %2004 - %16:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Zy-Nox

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Yer you went way ott in your response.
A simple NO usually suffices, not a 10 minute insulting match.

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Was this in Ranked? If so, I think something has been missed:

(14:36:04) (Mother_Sparrow_) Hey >Cool
(14:37:0Cool (Mother_Sparrow_) it's more than 40 TS difference, the game would not be valid, and we could not upload it.
(14:37:15) (Sickano) Oh, right

Silly coaches, arguing over a game that they couldn't play if they wanted to... Rolling Eyes
Stevie

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I take Sickano side, he doesnt have to play any game, its up to him to choose. If it was me I wouldnt of heard much of you babbling anyway, you would of been on my ignore list at the "discusting pig" stage.
PhilMan

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Mother_Sparrow wrote:
(14:36:04) (Mother_Sparrow_) Hey >Cool
(14:37:0Cool (Mother_Sparrow_) you discusting pig
(14:37:15) (Sickano) lol? whats the matter?
(14:38:0Cool (Sickano) I dont wanna play against your skavens, I only got 7 in AV, and you got a couple of claw, you gonna break througth my armour to many times and kill me
(14:40:04) (Mother_Sparrow_) first of all, half of your players have got blodge and a have no tackle, so they're very rarely gonna be eating the grass... second of all you challenge my WE that have 40 less strength.... you're a coward, a horses ***, a f***** up cherrypicker and the worlds crappiest human being... yes my dear >Cool have fun--... you g** person

..................................................................................................................
yes, because Sickano is most definatly the arse here yes, most definetly, yes, umm.................

he says no to a game as you have too many claw, admitadly i would find this annoying, as i make it a rule to never turn down a game unless the TR-ST difference is waaaay too high, but yes, i think one person here does come out smelling a bit like an arse......
Mother_Sparrow

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2004 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Sars wrote:
Have you considered that, to him, playing against your claw-team w/ his av7 equals to playing the team with 40 str. diff. (suddenly a lot less str. due to players off pitch).
BTW why didn't you do it then - its just a game, right, and you yourself thundered against cherry picking.

And WHY haven't you played against a chaos team for surely with that tr. some must have challenged you.
Answer that and you have the answer why he didn't play you.

Heh >8) I hardly think that's fair. I don't mind playing chaos. It's usually an easy win. But my skaven team is a skaven team, and skaven teams are weak. I don't play chaos cause it's too little of a challenge and usually alot of my players become casualties due to mighty blow, rsc+claw and overwhelming strength. So I play against elves, and the only advantage skaven has against elves is physical abilities and speed. I make up for not having alot of agile players, with a few claws to stun my opponents. It's not as if they get a cas per game. You should know your claw before you compare three claws to 40+ team strength. And I find it hard to believe that you seriously think that I'm cherrypicking when I don't want to play a team that has 40+ more team strength? It's not like all my players would die or anything. But I wouldn't stand a chance. And it doesnt matter cause I wouldnt have been able to play him due to the 40-team-strength rule... or what?
 Jump to: