28 coaches online • Server time: 11:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
extremegrazedknee

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2023 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Great_Gobbo wrote:
Update: Sacrificin vegan chikken ter Nuffle doesn't wurk, does it extremegrazedknee?
Well it didnt enrage him enough to maim the player you fowled (geddit) but nuffle disregarded my entreaty its true. Next time I'll try kale chips
Mingoose

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2023 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Great_Gobbo wrote:
Update: Sacrificin vegan chikken ter Nuffle doesn't wurk, does it extremegrazedknee?

Maybe lab grown chicken meat?
extremegrazedknee

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2023 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I reckon a really bad sport is lawn bowls. Its really boring. And if you foul in t16 the other player complains way too much.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2023 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Mantekao wrote:
Hay gente que no sabe pasarlo bien o que solo entienden el juego llorando todo el tiempo y pisotean cualquier diversión que no sea la suya propia y exclusiva. Intenta no empatizar con personas que no empatizan al mismo nivel. Tu dales la razón y sigue jugando a lo tuyo. Muchos incluso intentan desconcentrarte con sus quejas esperando que entables una discusión. Otros simplemente piensan que Nuffle solo bebe lágrimas de entrenador y que éste les sonreirá si lloran mucho y lloran fuerte.

Un Abrazo

I just wanted to point out, I appreciated this post very much; we often tend towards English, and it's good to know that others are still reading and being interested in the conversation.

I also thought the comments it made were on point.

Thank you, and I agree that a hug is often helpful for those suffering from dicings (on either side).
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2023 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I may just be superstitious, but if I want a streak of luck to end, I call it out, and for some reason I think this will make it change.

"That's a well-behaved Troll you got there": he's going stupid the next two consecutive turns, watch.

"Your AV is secretly a lot better than 8+": I'm gonna keep choppin' wood, and you'll be sorry.

Can't tell you if it works or not, but my lizard brain thinks it might.