53 coaches online • Server time: 21:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Glomp

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Whats your favourite team? Which teams calls to you when you go off to bed? Which team keeps you saying 'just one more game'?

Would you be upset if they all died? What about aging, do you live in fear of the next MVP?

Post 'em here and bask in their glory Laughing

For the record mines 'You Cheat!' : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=105785

*inquisitorpustus dribbles*
Mezir

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a few... I'm probably most attached to the Waddling Warriors. Guess why. Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice team - one my woodies get a little healthier we can elf bowl it.

My orcs were my 1st ever FUMBBL teams and are still my fav although I dont play them much. My AG5 blitzer is my fav player as well. My damn gobbos cost me too much in TR but I cant bear to part with them ..... well not just yet

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=15853

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's my impossible, unhappy love : Introspection

They have always had a special something, although most of that something is lost now (ag 5 blitzer, nice ogre and so on...), and I'm in a period of painful reconstruction. They keep losing, but in style. And don't we all love the underdog?
Jinxed

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

My personal favourite; they seem to suffer in various ways (especially but not exclusively FF is a pain) and everyone likes underdogs. Very Happy

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=96419

Even if it is still not where it should be. Note that my tentacled minotaur died a few matches ago.
(Anniversary 25th game with Nuffle himself watching his pet hatred. Wink )

Even if my newly founded Faction Skaven might prove interesting. A gutter runner with +MA and +AG as his first skills seems a star-player in the making. If he does not die early that is. Very Happy

Last edited by Jinxed on %b %30, %2004 - %00:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
Unxerxes

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had a lot of teams of which I was proud but the one I liked the most (and spent the most time on) would have to have been Corpse Infestation who had a nice run untill they became too dependent on the ag4 beastman who niggled and since they ended up in division X, the double niggle rule made sure he hardly ever showed up anymore. So I retired in favor of other projects.

I'm anxious to see how my new skaven are going to turn out. I've had loads of bad luck with skaven (most didn't survive their first few matches) but this team has come out of it's first game admirably resulting in an ag4 rat ogre and a dauntless gutter (now to get these guys block asap).

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Even though it's a league team, I still like Fear Incorporated the most. I have loads of fun both playing them and writing up match reports for them. I was thinking, since these are only selling on the Danish market, about making Scare International for the ranked division, but I'm sure they'd never get any games Razz

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Has to be said that this team is the only one a play at the moment.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=62822

They are my favourite even though they seem to get beaten up by the weidest of teams, yes i am aware that they play mainly elven teams, but the damage that has been inflicted to this team by woodeis is amazing.
My favourite in this team is Alesandressa and when you see her its not hard to see why.
Diarmuid

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Although I do not get to play very many games with them, seeing as how they are over 300 tr dwarves, I still enjoy a little Fat and Stubby action every now and then. I've had a blast with these dwarves. Although I have some new teams on the horizon, such as my chaos, I will never get tired of these guys.
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely the Disgruntled Evangelists.

I don't really play BB much anymore but if I did it would be with them. Hopefully I'll get around to playing them in the not too distant future. But my desire to play is dwindling. 197 games under their belt, but they still have played no where near the number of games a few teams have (roos 'Trees' come to mind).

Last edited by Aequitas on %b %28, %2004 - %23:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Zy-Nox

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

You cheat Laughing
Girls Aloud it is...i think , but i am partial to most of my dp loaded teams Twisted Evil
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=17256

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2004 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

i made these boys my mission in life!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=95975

and after 73 games they still dont get boring

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Glomp

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2004 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

All very, very nice. The most impressive sofar has to be the Disgruntled Evangelists just for the super long bio (they have some real character).

Keep 'em coming folks and we can compile a list of the must play teams on fumbbl....

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2004 - 03:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Super long bio? It's trimmed extra short! I have around 100 more "archived news" events backed up. Razz Eventually I'll compile it altogether and make a book about them and sell it across the world. I'll be famous.

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2004 - 06:18 Reply with quote Back to top

My first table top team which was cursed by Nuffle has been transposed to fumbbl... No matter how many games I win, my FF keeps going down! Currently at FF1!

But I love my Troll in this team, cant retire him!

Dark Heretics
 Jump to: