34 coaches online • Server time: 17:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Renno

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

What scares me the most is getting put into Faction 2 with this team. I need one more trip through Faction 3 after those losses. Razz
Zy-Nox

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

erm got you all beat
saw a 140 amazon team get 5 players killed...thats 5 dead after an apoth, last night ;]

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

lol.. How ironic.. Same faction 3d.. Two Skaven teams playing. The guy who won 4-1 has 3 RIP commited against him and his opponent like mine didn't have his Rat Ogre.

Both games played on the same day.

<shakes his head>

Zy-Nox our game was yesterday.. Seems yesterday was the day for high RIPs.
frannie88

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Not really fitting with the topic but how bout this one for carnage?
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=484892

first block of the game and i drop a -AG on a CW. another CW trips and kills himself. a 1 die block also put a MNG on a beastman (which didn't show up on the report), and another CW gets killed. Now keep in mind that this game only lasted about 6 turns. I am afraid to play my next match though because I know the odds are going to swing around to kick me in the arse.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Gotcha all beat--my human team Scions got devestated by Metal Hammer, a savage orc team. I was TR 265, virtually injury-free at the time, and cruising up the charts. In that game, I received niggles on two blitzers, each over 100 spp's, two RIP (one catcher over 76 spp's and a lineman with only 16 spp's or so), and my thrower aged a niggle on his 76 spp roll. Combined with another blitzer who aged at his 76 spp roll the game prior, I dropped all the way to TR 127 after firing all the niggles. Very next game, I had my 51 spp ogre get killed, dropping me to TR 115. Loss of over 150 TR in just two games!!! Took me a good 15-20 games to recover much of what I'd lost, although this time I'm spreading the spp's out far more--my team reached back up to TR 250+ with only two players above 51 spp's this time, and neither reaching their 76 spp mark yet. It sure takes a lot longer to gain TR than it does to lose it...

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2004 - 02:53 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:
Gotcha all beat--my human team Scions got devestated by Metal Hammer, a savage orc team. I was TR 265, virtually injury-free at the time, and cruising up the charts. In that game, I received niggles on two blitzers, each over 100 spp's, two RIP (one catcher over 76 spp's and a lineman with only 16 spp's or so), and my thrower aged a niggle on his 76 spp roll. Combined with another blitzer who aged at his 76 spp roll the game prior, I dropped all the way to TR 127 after firing all the niggles. Very next game, I had my 51 spp ogre get killed, dropping me to TR 115. Loss of over 150 TR in just two games!!! Took me a good 15-20 games to recover much of what I'd lost, although this time I'm spreading the spp's out far more--my team reached back up to TR 250+ with only two players above 51 spp's this time, and neither reaching their 76 spp mark yet. It sure takes a lot longer to gain TR than it does to lose it...

<shivers> <twitches>
cyric612

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2004 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This is my most costly win 4 dead and a niggle after apoth somehow one 2-0 but the team never recovered might have saved it if it wasn't in faction
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=300399
 Jump to: