35 coaches online • Server time: 11:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post custom pitch per tea...goto Post killing by fun?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

kids.. pls cool down again.. k??? we are all on this site to have fun, aren't we?

stunty stays like it is.. and people that don't want Big Guys with gen access, just don't take em and make own groups.. what's the problem about that? *sigh*...

can't we all just... get along?

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Britnoth is so right.

overall, removing general access to BG on stunty would improve the league... the bad side is that most teams already have alot of BG with loads of skills.

if u think about it removing general access really improves alot, and balances alot of stupid stuff, like squig herders and goblin cheaters and gnomes now will be on par with other teams, and since in countless of topics we discussed this i cant see how this should just slide. Also now with new took root changes, halflings will also be slightly better.
Also, we see alot of mayhem and death in stunty from the bigguys, that now the way stunty is is just slamming ur BG against the less av opponent players and get cas... wtf is fun about that? so basicly is just to see who gets more cas in with the BG?!?!?!? they already get 3 dice and some have frenzy, wtf do they need block and tackle? its just abuse.

if u really want to get stunty balanced we need to get these new rules in and find a solution to the existing stunty teams...

i say delete them all - or, if they changed my piling on, rsc old rules divx werewolf to having claw (wtf), why cant u remove all general skills from the BG and create a list of new non-general skills for replacement.
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I think what a lot of people are wondering about is just WHY an OFFICIAL rule, one that makes excellent - nay, perfect! - sense and balances Stunty in so many ways, will not get implemented.

Personally, my mind is boggled.

/johan

(and no, saying "If you don't like, it don't pick General Access" does not cut it as a response)

Become like any other sport, a battleground...”

—Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Chess
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

(oh and an addendum -- considering how much SPP the current General-Access Big Guys rack up, they will soon age away. When they score an average of three or four cas per match, they won't be long for this world)

Become like any other sport, a battleground...”

—Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus, Chess
Grod

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

If big guys cant block so well anymore, maybe they will start doing what they are supposed too: throwing little fellas around (and occasionally eating them).

Oscar Wilde
Corneto25

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

and that is surely more fun than just pillling small dudes corpses on the dug-out ... unless of course for those dudes who like to kill pixels instead of playing fun and balanced games
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

If big guys cant block so well anymore, maybe they will start doing what they are supposed too: throwing little fellas around (and occasionally eating them).

I think that is the point a lot of people are making, ans the same point why we dont like the decision. The STUNTY League should be renamed the BIG GUY league because that's what it really is.

The new rules changes would put the emphasis back on the stunties. Currently its just a league where big guys kill, and although fun at first it gets boring mighty fast.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

You all seem to be ignoring the prior advice...

If you don't want big guys with gen access...

START YOUR OWN LEAGUE!!!

The gods of stunty have spoken and there are a large number of coaches who like the fact that big guys can become crazy killers,

Stop whining and do something about it!!!

How difficult is it to click the create tournament button? Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

well, if you don't like this discussion... START YOUR OWN THREAD Razz
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Inquisitor, useless post with no sense. I agree with Kommando, keep out of the thread if it do not interess you.

Indeed Peikko, I guess you are flamed for all the admin staff. Indeed I admit that at least you send threads to ask us what we think.

What I generally hate with admins? It is like they take themselves for god. Man, they should learn communication.

-admins:"Now You will not send any news for tournaments"
-fumbblers"why"
-admins "If you don't like it, create your own tournaments outside fumbbl"

-"now you will still have acces to G"
-"but ....arguments...."
-"if you don't like it create your own tournament"

well the problem is, everytime you post your descisions it's like you haven't any real idea behind.

The Problem about stunty isn't that great. I assume the reaction here state of an overall more deepest problem.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you BBRC for causing fights like this one among friends all over the world.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

well i can your points guy im gonna make a league to help ya!

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmm cant type cant see whats wrong with me Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

actually dont answer that

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

arktoris wrote:
Thank you BBRC for causing fights like this one among friends all over the world.

What are friends for Smile

Jump to: