20 coaches online • Server time: 07:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl on a Steamdec...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What's your vision of Stunty Leeg?
It should be a Big Guy Slaughterfest Leeg. Not only should BGs have Gen access but they should start with Block, Tackle and Multi-block to avoid those dull games where I don't kill 6 or 7 stunties.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
I play Stunty Leeg to develop Big Guys with high carnage counts. It wouldn't be worth playing unless I could develop Slaughter Beasts with Block, Tackle, Multi-block that General access allows.
31%
 31%  [ 40 ]
I like to play the fun, fluffy mayhemful rosters that don't have Big Guys, so I don't really care whether Big Guys get general access.
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
I don't want Stunty Leeg to be a Big Guy Leeg any longer. I'm intrigued by the option of removing General access from Big Guys.
36%
 36%  [ 46 ]
I want to play Elf Ball in Stunty Leeg. Big Guys should be lowered to strength 4 as a 3 dice block with mighty blow already causes too much mayhem.
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
I only play Stunty Leeg with new teams that have no advances. I still find them fun and mayhemful. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
I don't live on planet earth and want to write storybooks. Whichever version of Stunty Leeg allows me to do this would be the best.
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 126

nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to clarify once your in the league your BGs will be able to pick up doubles for general skills , as far as I know this will work as the changes are implemented already for ranked unranked and faction teams
 Jump to: