18 coaches online • Server time: 08:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Raising a Thrall wit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Admins are iditos
Admins are great
40%
 40%  [ 50 ]
Admins are biased and unfair - corrupt!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
Admins are ok
46%
 46%  [ 58 ]
Total Votes : 125

dinaturz

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

please, don't feed the troll...

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Morbid death please outline your argument for us in a clear and concise manner , (you can choose which topic you want to talk about first )
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

dinaturz wrote:
please, don't feed the troll...

I like to feed the trolls , its fun to see what they will eat
Cloggy

Note to the originator of the thread: I've tried to start a game with you twice. Both times you tried for an unfair match-up and got abusive when I refused.

I have seen numerous thread in here where you have also been a general annoyance or in trouble for being a bad sport.

The site would better of without you. Just leave and go fight the government or something. Get a life.
Flaymin

Peikko doesn't eat anything, he just drinks. A lots!!
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont think you are taking my side of the argument seriously , maybe i should outline it to you , you are wrong and i am right , obvious when you think about it isnt it
shaqpooh

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

You remind me of the people who live in the United States and complain how awful it is. (okay, lets not change this into a anti-US thread please) They complain without doing anything to help/change things. If you are truly not happy, start another on-line Blood Bowl site. If you are trying to improve this site, there are better ways to do it than calling people idiots and saying they are awful. Everyone here is a volunteer and help during their spare time. And everyone has a bad day now and then. If there is a particular admin you dont like, speak with him/her privately. I personally don't have any problems with the admins, but I don't try to 'sneak' names past them or post something that is horribly offensive. Some people think its "boring" to stay within the rules, but I'm just here to play Blood Bowl.
Stevie

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll try to stay away from the ass kissing, admin on here are okey, they do thier job. Mostly fair, some can be overly harsh.

No complaints. They do have inteeresting avatars too... look at Zy's... its like a lava lamp.
SunTzu

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

A lava lamp?! Its huge juggling titties! Id love the get some of your lava lamps Razz
Flipper170

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, heres my thoughts... Like it or not i really dont care.

Admins are just that, sometimes you like em sometimes you hate em! at the end of the day if it were not for them we would not be here trying to enjoy a game or six.

MorbidDeath.. Gingerbreadman whatever, whoever you are soooooo lame.
I really dont think that anyone gives a rats arse how smart you think you are or for that matter how stupid you really are. We are all here for one thing, to play BB. Take your theories to a site where people give a toss about them.

On second thoughts just get a life!

And if ya wanna, have a go at me, run me down, spit in my face, tear my spelling to shreads.... i really dont care.

And last but not least - should i start a thread about 'complaining, whiners & rejects..... who really cares what they think!' Shocked
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Does morbiddeath mean what he says or is he just trolling?

Cause he seems to make no sense at all...

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I think he is playing Troll - the provoking
GingerBreadMan

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Jesus Mezir if you are going to delete my accounts at last delete them all.

Next it will be gingerman....then....
Well I seriously doubt you know the othrs.

I am laughing at you in chat you prat.lol
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Flipper you are an ass licking fool , i personally dont believe this as your argument seems valid , however because you have disagreed with morbidgingerdeath who is never wrong ,it must be that you are wrong .(It is also possible you are part of a Govement conspiracy ,it is also obvious that you like everyone else involved in goverment conspiracies has no possible moral conscious as the only person who really cares for anybody but themselves is morbid death )
Flipper170

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Ass licking fool Ouchhhhh that hurts.

No seriously i wondered what that funny taste was.
Still better to lick ass that shove ones head right up anothers ass!!
 Jump to: