58 coaches online • Server time: 19:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2005 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The usually recommended doubles on bulls are SF (you have), dodge and frenzy. However, you're not limited to these things. Ever think about catch (normally an agility skill)? With your agi 2, it lets you accept passes/handoffs at 75% chance w/o using a team rr.

I agree, surehands on the agi 4 hobgob if a normal skill. Very nice combo for a cd squad, esp if you have to play in the rain/snow...

I'm assuming Justin's 10 roll was a normal, so you have general skills or +ma? Given it's his first skill, I probably would take the +ma. This will give him the speed to score in two turns w/o using gfi's, so should help get him his second skill asap. This way also you'll have three players who are legitimate two-turn scoring threats, further dividing the opponent's resources in trying to cover ya. IMHO CD's should score quickly, then concentrate on defense, where the bulls truly shine as blitzing safeties.

For what to do with your cash, save for the mino, then your 4th rr, and by that point you'll have niggles or whatnot to start replacing. Looking good!

Edit: Woot! My 500th post!

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2005 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

It's interesting to see a parallel thread on this subject developing over at TBB. I was just saying over there that I'd love to see a BC with Stand Firm and Sure Hands, for a blitz-and-retrieve action against the ballcarrier that at worst would result in a pretty hard-to-remove TZ on the ball.

Jump to: