18 coaches online • Server time: 06:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who would you foul?
Kevin
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
Milt
24%
 24%  [ 23 ]
James
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Alfrid
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Jim ( for the heck of it)
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
No one! I never foul, and would like to turn this in to an anti-fouling thread!
28%
 28%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 94

Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 07:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely the +AG accurate thrower that you didn't even list.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Kevin, He is your most valuable player in TS terms. And ST4 ball carriers need to die.
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

James. All the others wont hurt my team. Str 4 ball carriers are annoying yes but hes not that fast and if he runs the ball in slowly it doesnt matter if he cages with a str 3 or str 4 in my experiece. Chances are I wont be able to surround him either, while blitzers are usually more aggressive.

Beyond trying to get the mb/tackle player off the pitch to keep my av7 blodgers alive I'd not consider any of the others as *that* good.
Wizard

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

i would foul all of them Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Not really a threatening team, nor any big stars yet, so I would foul based purely on who was the easiest to get off the field Smile
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe..... read the topic as why would you foul and was just about to go overboard in a long rant about it...good thing i read the thing through :d

I´d foul James. Britnoth explains why.

M
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Milt's got the most votes and the least explanation... I could see three reasons (or some combo there-of)
1) A blodging side-stepper is so bloody annoying, that if you get him down, you !#@$#@ well are gonna make sure he doesn't get up.
2) High (for team) SPP, low AV...... No brainer.
3) most likely to tear down the field and magically score when I least expect it.

Am I on target here?

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

MILT. KILLED. MY. DADDY.

Jesus, man, what more reason do you need???

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
I keep having people tell me that all my wonderful stars are painting bulls-eyes on themselves.

Who are these people? I may just be thick but I don't see much that is foul-worthy here. Not that I'm against fouling, but you phrased this as painting targets. In my mind a +ST +AG Wardancer needs to go because there's noplace for your ball carrier to hide. But a +ST thrower? Just kick the catchers off the pitch, bottle up the +AG blitzer and don't give him anyone to throw to.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sheperd, I love you man! Not in a guy-love-guy sexual kind of way, but in a guy-love-guy GUY kind of way! (sorry about your dad)

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I would foul Jim dead on turn 1 so that you would be forced to commit soft players on the LOS. Then i would take them out by honest blocks.
Voila! Thats my 2 cents...
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course, Jim has only been there 2 games, so I am fairly used to not having him on LOS Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

you wanna know who i would foul? play me and you will find out..

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

You're on, Jack-Boy!

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Kevin - you should always try to injure the ball-handlers PLUS he is rather hard to get down (=you should foul him when you do get him down).

Secondary choice: Milt, Supple and Markus. Lowest av - easiest to get out.

Jump to: