99 coaches online • Server time: 21:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lukastrika

Post   Posted: May 26, 2005 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

for team strategy and team development of this team.. it has a lot of potential, and a decent record, but i can't seem to find stability, albeit the fact that i've kept the key players (4st guys)... How to develop catchers, new linos? who to retire, whom to keep???

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=153978

luka
Lazerus101

Post   Posted: May 26, 2005 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems obvious the nigglers are holding you back
xen7ric

Post   Posted: May 26, 2005 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

At the very least lose 'Socks'. A niggled player that is easily replaceable. Things get difficult after that though.

That thrower is also adding alot to your TR for soneone who isn't always on the pitch... Shame, nice player.
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: May 26, 2005 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

replace you're niggled thrower with a new one
and then loose the kick shadowing lino asap

Post   Posted: May 26, 2005 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Transfer to unranked and go pick a fight with some Ogres. That should take care of your worries in a hurry;-)
mstrchef13

Post   Posted: May 26, 2005 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd do a couple of things, based on experiences I've had and have seen others have...

1) I agree with those above me, the kick/shadow niggler has to go first. I'd get kick on someone else, though. When you have speed, kick is a great skill.
2) Boy, do you need some guard. Good luck on those skill rolls.
3) AG5 is nice, but that niggled AG5 lino needs to go soon, too. Yes, I know he can leap on a 2+, but...
4) Get another catcher. The skilled-up one you have, I'd turn into a defensive player only. Blodge, NOS, Pass Block... great for stopping the other team's throwing game. Then use your other catcher plus the new one as your scorers.
5) I'm assuming you're using your ST4 thrower as a blitzer now. If not, that's my recommendation for him.
6) Did I mention guard? Any linos who throw doubles need guard. Makes the tree even more of a LOS force.

IMHO, of course. Good luck.
 Jump to: