23 coaches online • Server time: 07:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
should I take the agi?
yes! it's a stat! take it! TAKE IT!!!!
46%
 46%  [ 19 ]
meh, on a mecha, who really cares... skip it! block + RSC = <3333 omfghawt
39%
 39%  [ 16 ]
take tackle, better overall!
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
you missed the obvious skill, $#@%! I will tell you what to take! It's,
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 41

oryx

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

for this team: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=183264

the mecha with RSC also got an AGI+ advance...

the question is.. do I take the agi? or go for block? Why do you think that?

thanks for the advice!

P.S. only serious answers from people who play stunty at least a decent amount, please.... I am perfectly capable of forming my own hypothetical opinon about hte situation, which would not be based on experience. thanks ^^
Curro

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 10:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes!!
I´ld pick +AG
You have in it the ultimate scorer!!
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

+AG.

With that you will easily score a couple Tds every game.
And you will get Block soon.

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I would have taken block as i really don't see the point to get +ag with a player destinated to kill opponents.
Combo +ag/rsc looks silly compared to rsc/block.
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 12:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Take "Off For a Kick"!
He will kick ass!

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

since when do "ultimate scorer's have ma 4? therein lies my dilemma... yes, agi4 is useful for dodging. and I Guess, because I have a blunderbuss, it might be useful as a scoring tool. but I am far from convinced that it will help me more than block in the long run.
Synn

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Take the AG. We are talking about an armour 11 guy here. He will live long enough to get block trust me. Ag 4 on the one player destined to stay on the field is very useful.... especially on a team with st 1 linos!

Having a blitzer in stunty is the difference between a good team and a great team. This guy can chose threats well and the fact that he is ag 4 means coaches trying to avoid him will have to use a DT guy as opposed to a regular piece of fodder. Then is when block comes in handy (SQUISH!). Imagine how strong your cage is when swarms of guarding side stepping slaves surround him. Twisted Evil

Next skill is block though.....

Peace,
__Synn
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2005 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I would take block. That player is for taking opponents out and sould be used that way. It will be hard for him to be a scoring machine.Ag4 will not help him much to score when he will face multiple opponents around him with diving tackle and side step and while he has mv4.

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I definitely apprefciate all the feedback so far, but to be honest I am not convinced one way or the other, yet. both approaches have some validity, in particular that I am quite sure he will indeed live to get block and tackle, and he may make an excellent blitzer at some point. I will ask around, and await more input.. keep up the great advice, guys!
Junker

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

i take pro because you have stand firm for dodge and professional reroll rSC BLOCK POWER U WILL KILL TGHEM ALL EVENTUALLY OR DODHE AWAY EITHER WAY OVERALL U R BEST WITH PRO
oryx

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I Want to play the team again, so I am near the end of my dilemma. currently thinking of taking agi, if only because I have access to the blunderbuss play, for which agi4 is quite useful.

any last minute votes/advice is appreciated~!
banana_fish900

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 05:18 Reply with quote Back to top

AGI can be a great stealth pick, most people expect the less likely dodge attempts (espeically ppl like me who play w/ kroxes and prehensile tail) because of SF but they don't necessarily expect them to succeed. That said, I think you're hurting yourself in the long run. Yes, the blunderbuss play works wonders, but w/ mv 4 do yourself a favor. Don't make your death machine into a scorer. It's asking him to go against his nature.
oryx

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

As of now, I am going to take the agility, not only because it got the most votes, but also becaues I hate people who make cookie cutter teams, and an agi4 mecha will be fun! soo... GO STUPID DECISIONS! ROCK~!
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 05:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Taking the AG. In my opinion, you can never have too many +Ag. And also, if you roll doubles after you have block, you can get dodge. A Rerollable Dodge which you can't fall over from shouldn't be underestimated. Plus, you never know, he might pull off a Interception once in a while. Plus, since your in stunty, if you play Gnome or cheaters, catch the bomb and throw it back Wink

Brad
oryx

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2005 - 06:48 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for all of your advice and votes guys! I did end up taking hte AGI+, and I don't think I will regret it! I really appreciate all the interest Very Happy

to agi!
oryx
 Jump to: