40 coaches online • Server time: 10:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2005 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

all right, I'll bite...

The head of Mr. Meaner is worth 100 EMU points!!!

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2005 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

My first contribution to the great hunt is a modest one:

Orc Overdose 2 vs 1 Götterdämmerung
Only managed 1 BH with blocks and a foul, while failed dodges and leaps gave him 5 KOs throughout the game, as well as a BH and an SI (MNG). Unsurprisingly, he didn't apoth, but anyway, those two don't count I think.

So 15 points for the win, and 2 for the BH, total: 17 points.

Nothing spectacular, but it's a start.

Last edited by InkRose on %b %04, %2005 - %20:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2005 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Before I forget...

EMU has an IRC channel...

#EMU

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2005 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

And my questionable success continues.

Flesh Field 0 vs 1 Belzebub Angels

Cas-wise this was a much more productive game. 2 BH, 2 SI (MNG and Niggle, neither apothed), and a RIPped st4 line-elf (apothed).

Points as follows: 4+3+10+6-10 = 13
<hr>And another one, this time a stellar success

Flesh Field 2 vs 0 EMU Nightmare

We were approached by Uber and his delfs who claimed to know what it's all about. Well, they sure know now.

Win, 2 BH, 1 SI (apothed), 2 RIP = 15+2+3+50 = 70 points.

Here's them corpses:
Broken Neck, a dark elf blitzer
Fractured Leg, a dark elf liner

<hr>And we keep 'em coming!

Flesh Field 1 (2/1/2) vs 0 (1/0/0) Search for Nimbus

A fairly eventful game, with lots of quick changes.

Win, 2 BH, 1 SI, 2 RIP (1 apothed) = 15+4+3+6+25 = 53 points. First points for TASTE, as well.

Here's the corpse:
Juicy Jiggle

Last edited by InkRose on %b %05, %2005 - %08:%Aug; edited 3 times in total
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2005 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood-Blitzers 1 (3/3/0) vs Anti Emu 0 (0/0/0)

+30 Points

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=848579

The traitorous vermin Calon, he who was once one of my most trusted servants, dared to challenge my vaunted Blood-Blitzers with his pathetic "yet another anit-Emu team". As to be expected, the master schooled the student in the ways of pain. This is not the first time one of my disciples has betrayed me. The lure of the Elf is strong and few can resist the false promise of ag 4 for long. Let this be a lesson to you all.

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2005 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The travelling Circus known as "Mort" (death), came to town once again, and got a match versus some pansy elves... We suspect that the elves had smuggled some weakening ingredient into the elf-blood we drink before every match, thus resulting in 3 BH's (plus 1 from a failed dodge), but no other injuries... And the elves were (sadly) too fast to catch, thus winning us 3 to 1. This is a sad day for us, but we vow that we will do better in the future!

Circus Mort 1 (3/0/0) vs. Ebbw Vale 3 (0/0/0)

-10 (loosing) + 6 (3x bh) = -4

My debut in the EMU might not be very good, but I'm hoping to do better in the future.

*EDIT* I thought you get 15 minus points for loosing, corrected score.

Last edited by Fama on %b %06, %2005 - %18:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2005 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Crag Oathbreakers 1 (1/2/0) vs. Darkness Team 0 (1/1/0)

+30 Points

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=848667

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama just apparently nailed a 74spp elf with a foul making it dead dead dead... since this is the best skull so far this season I'm giving fama an extra 10 EMU points for being the first to get a good trophy (post yer stuff here tho fama including player link).

EDIT: more good news... two "anti emu" teams were crushed today putting an end to the pretentions of both calon and uber.

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The Circus travelled to a new city soon after the first match... New city. New match. New team to kill Twisted Evil This time it went better than the last time, with the team recovered from the poisoning incident in the last game, and they managed to kill an elf... 74spp elf actually Evil or Very Mad Plus they -av'd an elf and niggled another. So they did get a few points this time... Oh, and they lost. But who cares anyway? Let's kill elves! Twisted Evil

Circus Mort 1 (0/2/1) vs. Bl4cK M4giK (0/1/0)

-10(loosing again)+10(niggle)+10(-av)+25(kill )= +35 points. If the 74spp player would have gotten the MVP, it would be 55 points... Sadly, no. So +35 points. The circus keeps on travelling the countryside to get yet another match... And more elves to kill Twisted Evil

Ps. The smilie (Twisted Evil) has pointy ears btw...

*EDIT* Also corrected these scores.

InkRose

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay folks. The time has come to start up a stable.

TASTE will (of course) strive to be the most productive EMU stable this season. I will be captaining TASTE, and my undead team, Flesh Field, shall be in it. Others will be recruited as time allows and suitable proof of ability is given. Or if the person joining is a friend of mine. However, the number shall be 4, and no more, and therefore I announce that there are 2 free spots in TASTE.

Some of you may be wondering what the hell is this TASTE thing. The name is short for Teams Aspiring to Systematically Terminate Elves. I think it states our mission quite clearly.

The roster so far:

-Flesh Field (InkRose)
-Mutant People From Uranus (Montagne)
-Harolds of the Apocalypse (CorporateSlave3)
-This could be you!

Last edited by InkRose on %b %10, %2005 - %16:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
Emphasy

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 05:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Girly.Inc 2 (2/0/0 vs Fat Old Guys Strike Back 2 (0/0/0)
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=848998

+4 points for the 2 bh.

Do "Clean Sheets" as in no cas against give anything?
And btw, i really tried to get that st5 WD, but he got ko'ed and stayed out the rest of the game knowing what would expect him:)
Emphasy

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 07:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Girly.Inc 0 (0/0/0) vs River Guides 1 (1/1/0)
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=849032

Well... ehmm... dont know where to begin - one of "those" games i guess... Dang!!!!
-15= -15Points....:/

Last edited by Emphasy on %b %24, %2005 - %04:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
InkRose

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

And I'm at it again. This time, though, the emu points cost me more than they're worth. Chickenbrain's elves got cherrypicked when the rumblers called the local sanitarium to come pick up those Yellow Maniacs.

Rock-Hard Rumbers 3 (5/1/1) vs 2 (1/0/0) Yellow Maniacs

So that's a slam dunk for the Rumblers!

win, 5 BH, 1 SI (MNG), 1 RIP (apothed) = 15+10+3+6+25 = 59 points

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to mention it: I am not mad at you InkRose. Just proves the point that going the bashy way is the most stupid way to act. This are only bits and bytes. Not important to me in any way. At the moment when i told you that i will pass the game on due to more than stupid dice you could have told me that you will keep on trying to hurt me. That would have been no abusement of a pass over.

Anyhow, you still got to learn a lot if you really want to get EMU points. WIthout fouling this was just a stupid attempt based on nothing but luck. Next time do foul each turn (at least each one where you don't have the eye on you) and i might consider a game with you beeing worth to be mentioned at a EMU thread.

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2005 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... I can't even be bothered to do a fluff report on this match Sad I guess it wasn't _that_ bad, but failing a crucial 3+ pickup on turn 6 2nd half or something cost me the tie, making it 3 - 1 instead. The stupid chainsaw did nothing, going KO from first block on both drives it was on. Plus I damn near got outbashed, saved only by getting a bh late on. But, the biggest problem is still my inability to score / bash properly. Plus lack of skill. Anyway, I guess I have to report the game here...

Circus Mort 1 (1/1/0) vs. Planet Solitaire 3 (2/0/0)

Points go -10 for loosing, 3 for MNG, 2 for bh= -10+3+2=-5. So I keep on going lower on points. I think I need a dirty player... Or more MB/claw/rsc. Or po. Or maybe... bah.

*EDIT* Corrected points.

Jump to: