113 coaches online • Server time: 21:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nighteye

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
50% to 63% says it all.

Bah that says nothing and u know it.

Congratz to both Kfoged & Malthor fr reaching the finals, im very sad i missed the game, i just hope the replays are viewable.

GOGO HIGHELVES
KFoged

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

TR/Str 728/393 Dark Elf vs TR/Str 305/270 High Elf, say it all?

Luck readings are from all most the whole 2th half - due to many reloads.

Handicap was:
Handicap result 24:BAD PRESS.
Handicap result 11:EXTRA TRAINING.
Handicap result 22:I AM THE GREATEST!.
Handicap result 31:MORLEY'S REVENGE.
Handicap result 54:BRIBE THE REF 2.

Morlys hit 3 players, but all tree played first drive. Our 4 (1-3) nigglings all played. We had 217 k gate and Sweeltering heat from the start. Malthor won the coin toss and the Nandorins started the game as the kicking team.

Malthor scored to 1-0 with out problems and it was rather easy to score to 1-1. Then somehow i managed with a little luck to stop Malthor from scoring more that half. Besides some casses - canĀ“t remember when i got what cas but lost 0/4/1 to 1/1/0 in cas.

I 2th half I scored to 2-1 with out problems. Then Malthor was driving (I was up 10 vs 8 players due to Morlys and the heat), he made a 3+ catch but missed hes +2 dodge trying to score and it become 3-1. Malthor was now in a hurry and hes thrower missed the pass and the game was over ending 4-1.

Thanks for the game Malthor!

KFoged trying to make some kinda of report
Colin

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to kfoged, commiserations to Malthor, and well played everyone. It's a crying shame the replay is Swiss-cheesed Sad

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

wow 4-1 thats a nice win grats kFoged well done. the gold goes to Denmark Very Happy
 Jump to: