49 coaches online • Server time: 14:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hammerhiem

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2006 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Just picked up a copy the other week in a buy one get one free sale due to the lack of anything else worthwhile being left.

For those that don't now it's a BB clone that isn't GW registered (I.e JJ hasn't had chance to ruin it)

playes pretty good but i am loathe to try the online side untill i speak with someone who has tried it.

Anyone tried it? good/bad/indifferent/full of annoying "txt spk noobs!!!11!1!!eleven!!"

arghh bumflaps , another fumble. Why can't these Gobbo's just pick the ball up?
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2006 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

never played it online, id likely get thrashed though as I usually play wuhan style Smile Chaos League (first one) is a bit mad as the undead there are no position limits, so I was able to get 4 tooled up mummies, 3 ghouls with spells and a few zombies with final Blow, which was bordering on the obscene, the teams in my division sometimes had 5 players when thety challenged me from the match before when I challenged them and wasted them!

Sudden Death is much more balanced, I like those Chaos type guys, really havent had a proper go at any of the teams bar undead dwarves goblins and the Chaos lol

I like sudden death much better but since getting GTA San Andreas for xbox, and Halflife 2 for PC, playing time for it has vanished lol
 Jump to: