43 coaches online • Server time: 17:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Malthor

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

What happens if your player already has that mutation? Say someone wins with a Chaos team and their Big Hand beastman is randomly chosen and gets Big Hand. Will it be rerolled completely (ie possibly a new player getting the mutation), will the mutation be rerolled, or is it just sucked in, hahahaha?

still disliked all round!
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

larson just sounds better than thundercall, it has more verve. and how likely is it for a chaos, skaven or rotter team to win this Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Menikmati wrote:
larson just sounds better than thundercall, it has more verve. and how likely is it for a chaos, skaven or rotter team to win this Wink

Chaos Dwarf could win it, though a Minotaur would probably have RSC, Claw or Tents for mutations rather than Two Heads heh.

SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Malthor wrote:
What happens if your player already has that mutation? Say someone wins with a Chaos team and their Big Hand beastman is randomly chosen and gets Big Hand. Will it be rerolled completely (ie possibly a new player getting the mutation), will the mutation be rerolled, or is it just sucked in, hahahaha?

Yay, I want to see a gutter with four arms or three heads! Please we want multiple mutations now!
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

doesnt have a gutter with extra arms four arms already ^^

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

So... i can't play often, but would love to apply. Am I correct in understanding that I will have a KO time ASSIGNED to me, if I do?

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Who else thinks that the birthday present was a trial run for the "warpstone flux" that is likely to be in effect during the final stages of the tourney... Ah well. Da Teef Rippas are signed up, as usual. Perhaps we can get past the qualifiers this time.
Flix

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Malthor wrote:
What happens if your player already has that mutation?

Will rerolled for sure
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh! Me! Me next! Answer my question! Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Oooh! Me! Me next! Answer my question! Smile

Mac - if you sign up you will have two weeks to complete your game. It's up to you and your opponent to arrange a time that suits you.

The opponent will of course be random (unless you're a tourney admin in which case your dwarves will get paired against zons Wink)
Bloodoholic

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

is their some way i can see wich teams are in?

and is Malekiths guard accepted????
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, fish-boy! Here come the Bombers! That's right! We're coming!

I know we're a bit lower TR than some, but you SO know that James is getting Iron Man every game!!!

BTW... nothing wrong with being in danger of a bad result dipping us below 200, is there?

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I have another one:

Will the mutations be awarded right after the finals? Or will the coach have the time to fire injured players he wanted to keep for the tourney but wants to get rid off before the get a mutation?

Beware you won´t be in the path of my Ogres!
Oh man, I´d love to have a Break Tackle Two headed Ogre. Or one with nicely shaved very long legs!
Laughing Laughing
Flix

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

i will take the roster direct after the final.
Malthor

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Flix wrote:
i will take the roster direct after the final.

Favortism! Circular_Logic got to play his games and tweak his roster before applying the Ulthuan Invitational prizes Wink

Jump to: