17 coaches online • Server time: 04:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fangbanger

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2010 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Bashers: Chaos, Chaos Dwarf, Dwarf, Khemri, Nurgles, Orc, Ogres
Ballers: Dark Elf, Elf, High Elf, Skaven, Wood Elf
Betweeners: Amazon, Human, Lizardmen, Necromantic, Norse, Undead
Other: Vamps, Goblins, Halfings,
This is the breakdown that we reconize from our league play

your welcome from the NWL

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2010 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all your answer. I know it's not that simple to catagorize all 24 race into Bashers and Ballers, but in LRB4 a lot of leagues (like NWL f.ex) used to do this to keep a balanced league. It was my experience in LRB4 that a league would become inbalanced if too many bashers or ballers outnumberede the others. It was simply to hard for a bashing team to win a league with a lot of full roster elves and similar to hard for a balling team to win a league consisting of nothing but bashers to but your roster into pieces.

Anyone has experience with running or playing in a league in LRB5/6? I mean, is it still necessary to make race limits and try to keep the league balanced with the same number of basher/baller-races? Or does the LRB6 rules with journeymen, inducements etc. mean, that the need for race limitations and race balance isn't that important anymore?
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2010 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure I agree with that. Tackle is often skipped on basher teams so they can out-bash other bashers, sort of an E-peen size comparison thing Wink

If a basher team is likely to face lots of elves, they should load up on tackle first or second and the elves will melt like butter in the desert. If those leagues were still being played by the traditional basher style, then no wonder they had a tough time.

Remember, if a square peg doesn't fit into a round hole trying to bash it in won't help......
Glorin

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2010 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Dark elves fit BASHY-agile. But thats just me B)
 Jump to: