39 coaches online • Server time: 11:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Adar

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2003 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coach&op=development&coach=1592

Yes I know it's pointing down but thats the problem, I got my highest ranking ever (165,65) but according to the chart am I well under 165. Does anyone know why?
Barash

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2003 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the graph doesn't reflect your last game(s). maybe the graph is generated once per day?

I noticed some delay getting your last matches in the graph. It's not important though.. since it gives an indication on your development. the last 1 or 2 games doesn't make that much of a diffenence.

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2003 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes there is some delay but my last game is showing now and it's still wrong.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2003 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I just noticed, that the developement charts for coach and team ranking/rating never consider your last match. As soon as I play another match, the reanking charts gets updatedwith the data of the match before.. and so on.

Maybe there is some kind of "off by one"-error in the drawing routine.

Candlejack

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2003 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like that graph has you at 172...

Anyway, just so you know, that graph includes UNRANKED games (Open and DivX only afaik), which your shown coach rank does not. So your ranking development graph will never be the same as your ranking, unless every single one of your teams is ranked.

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2003 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

It actually your 'real' ranking... ie includes those games which are played with your unranked teams. That is what Christer told me just 2 days ago when I asked him about an apparent anomoly with my chart... (two big dips that didn't match up with my ranked games, but matched two losses with unranked silly Gobbos and Vamp team I used for muck around).

still disliked all round!
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2003 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

hm...., gotta check that... but the graph and my ranking value seem to match, also i play unranked games in the tournaments... wierd..

Jump to: