23 coaches online • Server time: 10:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2014 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol yeah, fun match! that darn crowd though grrrr! anywhere else and I could maybe have done something ridiculous (which for some reason seems to work... million to one shots come off nine times out of ten!)
Some reluctance?? lol yeah am not digging the vamps so much!
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2014 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Perish the thought hissa-lives!!

Vampires are awesome! Awe-inspiring! Snappy dressers!

How could you say such a thing? Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2014 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:
Perish the thought hissa-lives!!

Vampires are awesome! Awe-inspiring! Snappy dressers!

How could you say such a thing? Very Happy

easily! as I live in an area where sacrifices are frowned apon (and unlikely to find the requirements for said sacrifice) I roll an alarming number of 1's!
to the point where I recently got the advice "roll better dice" as a way to improve my game! Rolling Eyes
Atari

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2014 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Match Report: League Player vs It's Raining Men

Quite possibly the most crazy set of circumstances I have ever encountered to score multiple 1 turn TD's with 2 Blitzes a brutal pitch invasion that completely mugged the orcs and a series of 9 2+ rolls followed by 1 3+ with no rerolls (though natural re-rolls on dodge/surefeet on first 8 rolls)

Coach Funkymushroom took the dicing with good humour and attempted a very orcish policy of brutality to try to even the game but nuffle wouldn't even grant a decent POW rate to our 145 up-and-comer.

The game was very enjoyable for the crazy plays of those little halflings but was also hard to take all the good dice and feel good for my opponent as this game is at its best when both coaches are allowed the odds to play tactical.

Really looking forward to playing my fellow Coach again when the stars are aligned right to return the favour onto him.

Thanks for the game coach and see you on the blood fields again soon!

Result: 0 - 4
albinv

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2014 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Match Report: Arrean Glowbeards vs. Galloping Grotties FC

Some unfavourable dices for the bearded club lead to a lucky win for the "Grotties". Fanatic really went crazy and dorfs saw some unlikely cas early.

They stood up to their beards though and almost pitch cleared on first drive!
Dorfs not being lucky on the ballplaying part today as well, the gobbos could sneak it away though solely due to a Riot!

Must be mentioned though that they nearly countered the gobbos attempt for another score due to pitch-invasion gone, you name it, badly for the dorfs while the slimey gitz dodged it completely. Their Runner almost scored if another turn would have been granted (or just a whee larger legs)!

Well played from the dorfs. In another matchup the lil Grotties surely shouldnt get away that luckily i fear!
TenaciousPiggy

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2014 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Rookie League Week 1 Statistics

Total matches played: 96
Average matches played: 3.7
Total wins: 39
Average wins: 1.5
Total ties: 18
Average ties: 0.7
Total losses: 39
Average losses: 1.5
Total touchdowns: 114
Average touchdowns: 4.4
Total casualties: 167
Average casualties: 6.4
Average score: 8.9

Playoff Hopefuls

1. ImageScented Candles (TenaciousPiggy) w/36 points
2. ImageNotromantic Nutters (DodgyDice) w/27 points
3. ImageRibbingelunds Raliga Rattor (Snabelsko) w/25 points
4. ImageIt's Raining Men (Atari) w/22 points

Team Awards

1. Does Not Have a Life (Most matches): Scented Candles w/12 matches
2. Most Passable Player (Most Wins): Scented Candles w/8 wins
3. Everyone's a Winner (Most Ties): Cloud Dancers and Notromantic Nutters both w/3 ties
4. Nuffle Hates Me (Most Losses): D War Fare w/7 losses
5. Get the Whips Out (Most TDs): Ribbingelunds Raliga Rattor w/17 TDs
6. Stone Wall (Least TDs Allowed/Game): Father Ted and co w/0.3 TDs allowed/game
7. WhatBall[sup]TM[/sup](Most Casualties): Scented Candles w/32 casualties
8. Thick Skulled (Least Casualties Sustained/Game): Scented Candles w/0.8 casualties sustained/game

Last edited by TenaciousPiggy on %b %02, %2014 - %02:%Mar; edited 3 times in total
TenaciousPiggy

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2014 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Rookie League Week 2 Statistics

Total matches played: 136 (+40)
Average matches played: 5.2 (+1.5)
Total wins: 57 (+18)
Average wins: 2.2 (+0.7)
Total ties: 22 (+4)
Average ties: 0.8 (+0.1)
Total losses: 57 (+18)
Average losses: 2.2 (+0.7)
Total touchdowns: 162 (+48)
Average touchdowns: 6.2 (+1.8)
Total casualties: 241 (+74)
Average casualties: 9.3 (+2.9)
Average score: 12.2 (+3.3)

Playoff Hopefuls

1. ImageScented Candles (TenaciousPiggy) w/40 points
2. ImageFather Ted and co (JaggedAppliance) w/36 points
3. ImageIt's Raining Men (Atari) w/34 points
4. ImageNotromantic Nutters (DodgyDice) w/32 points

Team Awards

1. Does Not Have a Life (Most matches): Scented Candles w/14 matches
2. Most Passable Player (Most Wins): Scented Candles w/10 wins
3. Everyone's a Winner (Most Ties): Notromantic Nutters w/4 ties
4. Nuffle Hates Me (Most Losses): D War Fare w/8 losses
5. Get the Whips Out (Most TDs): Ribbingelunds Raliga Rattor w/24 TDs
6. Stone Wall (Least TDs Allowed/Game): Father Ted and co w/0.4 TDs allowed/game over 10 games
7. WhatBall[sup]TM[/sup](Most Casualties): Scented Candles w/39 casualties
8. Thick Skulled (Least Casualties Sustained/Game): Kill all Dwarves w/0.6 casualties sustained/game over 5 games
albinv

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2014 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wonderful work piggy - thanks!
Heff

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2014 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I took five casualties in the last game. Was a bit torrid really.
Atari

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2014 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Match Report: Undead Faelers vs It's Raining Men

Finally laid low after a hearty winning streak our exhausted little halfings had no true grit to deal with Coach Smeat's endless hordes of rotting corpses and reanimated skeletons! Wth a particularly brutal performance by the skeleton sudo blitzer Evil Ash, here was a undead monster from a most sublime film who seems to have acquired a secret chainsaw that even the client can't recognize! His very look caused halfings to shrivel and suffer terribile paralysis...

What witch craft is this, one might ask? Well only the very best are able to gleam the knowledge from the depths of Coach Smeats database but those honourable few who challenge him to the field of battle are often gifted with secret information of the Occult and where it can be found. But beware young 145ers, This information comes with a price. Buwhahahaaha

Great game coach, see you on the fields again soon!

Result : 2 - 0
TheWolf

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2014 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

A NEW STAR IS BORN

After he managed to score his 13th and 14th Touchdown in his 11th Game in this Years Rookie-League the incredible Skaven-Renegade from the Chancelorsville Violaters with Name ''Wind in yo'Fur'' raised up to the Star Status.
The even so rough like numerous Fans of the Violators hit in Turn 1 the Kroxigor of the very unlucky Leapfroggers with a Stone and opened so the Door for the Skavens One-Man-Show.
His Coach Wolf after the undisputed 2-1 Win about his new Star: 'This Boy can realy fly!'. And even his Elven-Team-Mate Westerond Langarm said with a Laugh: 'I could kiss that Guy. If he would only brush his Teeth!'.
Where will his Way end? Can he ever be held up? And can he lead his Team to the Semi-Finals in their first Year?
We will watch this and bring you all the News here on:
Blood Bowl News One
Heff

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2014 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Undead Soviet 0 Sink or Swim 5

Yes you did read that right. Pravda's take

Prior to this game the Commissar warned of the anarcho-syndicalist leanings of their goblin opponents. In a move designed to counter their sneaky ways Comrade Hack Enslash with his chainsaw "Proletarian anger at the neck of the Bourgeoisie" was induced along with more vodka babes.
The Commissars warnings fell on deaf ears and from the opening whistle Comrades were felled. It was like the Kiev pocket in 1941, wherever you looked there was a battered comrade. by the time the half time whistle went Yesov was dead and there was only one player on the pitch. 0-1 at the half.
The half time team beating (Im sorry I mean briefing) was brutal but ineffective. A good kick for the goblins was fumbled at the pick up and soon it was 0-2. Then moments later 0-3 following another failed collection. 0-4 followed moments later after a failed pass to clear and on the whistle the goblins ran in a consolation fifth touchdown. The Commissar was speechless with rage and after he had finished chewing he carpet a terrified minion gave the following press statement. "The Commissar is sure that the home crowd are as full of righteous Soviet anger as he is. Anyone who wishes to make their feelings known should report to the team Crypt in Red Square where the team tombs will be open and members of the NKVD will be distributing baseball bats. I suggest you make your anger known particularly in the case of the Ghoul Cadre, Yesov was lucky to be killed quickly"
teamcass

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2014 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Was it Atari I played that gave the wood elves a right and utter pounding? I'm sure that person would be best of writing it up as I was too busy crying! Haha.
Atari

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2014 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

If you can believe it, TeamCass, this was actually worse of a 'pounding'. I actually teared up I was so proud of the little guys, even the Bombardier did something by eliminated someone (albeit by a vicious foul!)

I will try to do more write ups again soon as really enjoy it, but between playing and doing admin for OLC I'm getting swamped with my free FUMBBL time
NerdBird

Post   Posted: May 01, 2014 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

My gobbo's (or is that goobers?) now have a St3 Gobbo with block, a pogoer with block and a Troll with block. That's 3 foul targets for everyone should they hit the deck! Smile

Jump to: