32 coaches online • Server time: 10:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 21:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Borders in user-created tables aren't really up to me to "fix". Also, tags such as small, big, etc are not recommended for use anyway and should be switched to something else.

HTML is not supported in bios at all, and any issues with those is likely to fall of deaf ears Smile
Christer

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 21:58
FUMBBL Staff

Garion wrote:
a tiny thing but all the B's and D's next to the fixtures are off centre - http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&p=tournaments&group=7780

Fixed.
Garion

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Another tiny one, but on that same link - http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&p=tournaments&group=7780 the league title is partially being covered by the league logo. I'm assuming this is the same for all leagues?
UncleDredd

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if it's related, but the "PM" links next to active coaches in the Buddy List appear to be missing. Noticed it just this morning.

Windows 7, Chrome & IE.
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 06:26
FUMBBL Staff

jarvis_pants wrote:
Loving the changes site is looking super neat of firefox/ie/my iphone and ipad

one small feature that would be nice

if you go to this player

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8468916

his bio needs to be scrolled but the box its sitting in is much bigger can the scrollable area be enlarged???

Can nothing be done about this it does look a bit weird? At least put a box around the scrollable area maybe?

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 06:53 Reply with quote Back to top

All my team logos (images) are now at the top left rather than centered on the left.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 06:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Small issue:

Personal bookmarks in a "left panel" layout, on 1280 wide res could need a little more left-margin or something.

With a scroll bar they actually end up a couple of pixels outside the screen on the left.
Garion

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

More headers issues

When sending a group PM from a league the titles overlap each other (i am using IE7 at the moment, but i found this same problem with firefox (which is up to date) last night)- Image

also when editing league pages the name bar overlaps the header - Image

Last edited by Garion on %b %20, %2012 - %13:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
gandresch

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

At first a question: Will the other layouts work again? (perhaps use the old styles?)
I do not like the new layout and on Opera 11.something there are quite a few bugs.

The size of the forum headings is too large.
The line-height of the "Blog", "Profile" and so on links in the personal section is too high.
The games page: The align is buggy. The race/TV of the right team needs to be left. So does the right team and the left coach.
The own teams need to be left not centered. So does the link below each team playing in a group that says "Scheduled against N possible opponents".

A personal thing:
I use the user javascript settings for Opera. It would be great if all of the divs and tables, that contain relevant things (Buddy List, Latest Matches, Latest News, Latest Blogs, Poll, Groups, Team List and the Menu) could have their own unique IDs, so that it is easier to customize the settings.

gan
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The "recent forum topics" are only centered while in the forum. Anywhere else they are aligned left.

Win7 + Chrome

What does exactly mean that "html is not supported in bios"? My bios containing html stuff seem to be working nice.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

he just means that the admin etc... do not offer help and support for HTML in team bios
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
he just means that the admin etc... do not offer help and support for HTML in team bios

Didn't he considering making the new bios only accept bbcode and no html? I don't remember if it was on IRC or on the forum/blog it was brought up.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Garion wrote:

Didn't he considering making the new bios only accept bbcode and no html? I don't remember if it was on IRC or on the forum/blog it was brought up.

i read so too, somewhere.
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

on opera recent forum topics on the top aligned to left on every page except forum.

text in profile aligned to the center, same place player statistics there are huge spaces between the lines

at overview team names aligned to the center
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
More headers issues

When sending a group PM from a league the titles overlap each other (i am using IE7 at the moment, but i found this same problem with firefox (which is up to date) last night)- Image

Same problem on the discard re-roll screen.
(using Firefox on windows vista)