10 coaches online • Server time: 02:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a problem with Fumbbl generating the wrong replay-link. The link in mrt1212's game linked above points to the old client, although it contains Dirty Tricks so must have been played on the new client. Pointed this out to Christer. You should be able to watch the replay by copying the replay-link and changing ffb.jnlp to ffblive.jnlp (worked for me in the example above).
Lordillo

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible that the new client supports only Java 7??? I have always played with the same mac computer that may be getting a little bit old, but so far it has always worked as smooth as the first day. Java 7 is not supported by Snow Leopard, which is my SO, and I don't want to upload it to Lion (which I think would be the start of the end of my computer).

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

nope. I have snow leopard and java 6 as does balle and sage and its working for us. I suspect your problems are related to a firewall where you are staying.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Does V. 1.2.0 work for leagues?
Replay from my game yesterday seems to be V. 1.0.5

EDIT: does removing java cache work? should everybody, playing with game name, do this?
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The new version is active for ALL divisions now. It's the replay-links that are broken atm (see above).
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
The new version is active for ALL divisions now. It's the replay-links that are broken atm (see above).

aha, 0k thx.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I just submitted a bug for vampires.Failed bloodlust+jump up results in no block. Hope it will be fixed.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Crook666 wrote:
I just submitted a bug for vampires.Failed bloodlust+jump up results in no block. Hope it will be fixed.

Thanks, but please check for duplicates first.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs&p=2&s=Open

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Huh? Why is this a bug? Quoting the rules on a failed BL roll: "The Vampire must take a Move Action and loses his declared action for the turn"
Alzhaid

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I played a blackbox game yesterday and I noticed my Overall CR wasn't updated. Is this a bug or maybe the CR is not affected anymore by blackbox games?
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
Huh? Why is this a bug? Quoting the rules on a failed BL roll: "The Vampire must take a Move Action and loses his declared action for the turn"

It is a Bug, the rules say they 'the vampire may continue his declared action'

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:34
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Update Tuesday 25, 15:25
An issue with spent petty cash has been resolved. The FUMBBL Cup should now have a custom pitch image for its games.

Remaining known issues:
- Replay links are wrong (although you can manually access the replays by switching the URL from ffb.jnlp to ffblive.jnlp for replays >= 650000). This will be fixed later tonight.
- Custom player portraits are not showing in the game. This will also be fixed tonight.
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm it is a tricky one, I guess it should work like this in the client -

player is prone, clicks block, selects player to block, rolls 1, rr - no, at this point a pop up should appear saying do you want to roll for Jump Up and Block, or move instead, BLOCK MOVE click block then roll a 1 for jump up (or which ever roll fails) the player leaves the pitch to eat the crowd, pass the jump up roll then they make the block as normal and must feed after completing their block action. Or if they select MOVE then the Jump up block action is cancelled and they are allowed to move as normal.

Last edited by Garion on %b %25, %2014 - %15:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
An issue with spent petty cash has been resolved. The FUMBBL Cup should now have a custom pitch image for its games.

Remaining known issues:
- Replay links are wrong (although you can manually access the replays by switching the URL from ffb.jnlp to ffblive.jnlp for replays >= 650000). This will be fixed later tonight.
- Custom player portraits are not showing in the game. This will also be fixed tonight.

awesome Very Happy thanks for the update Christer Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:

Remaining known issues:

Did you get and update the fixed Pro Elf icon I sent to fix my accidental large one? If so, I will close that bug too.

Thanks