|Recent Forum Topics FUMBBL Cup XVIII: Pi...||[TT Tourny] THREE To...||[SL] King of the Hil...|
Many pro BB leagues exist throughout the old world and beyond. In the cutthroat world of BB, not all players start off with a Pro team. The majority of players play in the 7's League.
BB7's teams tend to be highly disorganized! There are players with individual talent, but teamwork on the whole is somewhat lacking! To promote the interest of this sport, and an attempt to get more players involved, Cabalvision have hereby started a 7's league.
• Teams may be purchased using 600,000 GC.
• Star Players and Extra Training are removed from the Inducements list.
• Wandering Apothecaries, Babes, Igor, Bribes, Mercenaries, Chefs and Special Play Cards are all allowed as normal.
• Teams may be selected from any of the 24 competitive races in Blood Bowl
• In Sevens, a team may not have more than 11 players on the roster. A team will only field 7 players at a time.
• In addition, only 4 “specialist” players (meaning any player whose availability is less than 0-7 on a standard competitive roster) may be selected.
• Some "specialist" positional limits have been tweaked slightly.
• Sevens teams are not very well-trained or reliable. Team rerolls cost double their listed cost. For example, a reroll for a human team would cost 100,000 GC.
• The 'Leader' skill is removed from the skill up list
Positional Limits are halved, and no team may ever have more than four players of any player type that is limited to less than seven on the roster! Players missing a game due to injury (MNG) don't count towards the limit. Example: An Amazon team has to consist of at least three linewomen (regular players or journeywomen), the rest can be players from any available position (0-4 linewomen, 0-2 blitzers, 0-2 catchers, 0-2 throwers).
Please apply teams to the group after creation!
• No line of scrimmage minimums, but 3 players should be lined up at most 2 squares back from LoS (i.e. On the 3rd row of squares back from the los)
• Max of 1 player setup in each of the wide zones
• MVP is random