62 coaches online • Server time: 20:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

yet another topic hijacked by Macavity, at least no pie mention, but i think its just stupid that u can have a player who cant actually use any skills he is normally allowed!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Correct me if I'm wrong but a Fanatic can use Sprint and Sure feet, no? I Never am the one to bring up pie, and Stunty is stupid (in a good way!) to start with.

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

No Macavity. Sorry to say this, but I think you´re wrong. Fanatics can´t go for it as far as I know.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to see a leaping Fanatic. Does that work in the code, or does it cause the game to crash?

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, just curious. As to the reason for them having AG access only. They are goblins.... That's what goblins do! I did not think that there were any new, worthwhile opinions to add to the topic, so I thought I'd pitch my flings! Two more wins, yesterday! One episode away from the end of Season one!

Edit:: Another point. ST access??? Meaning Multiple block on first skill with 6 ST blocks and frenzy against Stunties..... Hmm, and how much are you proposing they cost?

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

ffs, they cant use multiblock, they can only use mighty blow, thats it.... just like pumpwagons, but at least thats ONE skill they can use instead of a whole tree of skills that they can never use...
Waiting for a double roll or retiring them is just plain silly, please dont make it about sarcasm, it is a geniune problem with them, they shouldnt have a skill set of which none of the skills are usable, sure, your flings could 'use' blodge, we all could, but at least they can make some discernable use of diving tackle or what have you...
the point is, that as far as i can tell, NONE of the standard rolls you get do anything for a fanatic except make him fatter, meaning higher TR for no reward, so people retire and try again from 0-6 in the hope of rolling a double...
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

SEVERELY EDITTED: Furious is a good guy. I shouldn't post when I'm grumpy.

Last edited by Macavity on %b %17, %2005 - %02:%Nov; edited 2 times in total
Sgt_Colon

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Arktoris: Well I don't know about the client crashing but I'm pretty sure the fanatic would! Ever tried leaping around while swinging a lump of metal round your head?! Smile
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2005 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, im glad your that nice, If i did transgress some language rule, I do apologise, and was expressing my frustration, not at any specific target but at the relatively unknown situation which had irked me so. Just seems to me goblins struggle enough versus the big guy dominated teams present in stunty leeg without having extra TR floating them above what they can deal with easily. Its not like theyre that much different from the pump wagons, yet they skill.(to at least mighty blow status)
I dont know, if theyre not supposed to skill then i retract my former comment and apologise, but it is depressing when you see the odd block mighty blow one out there and know he mustve rolled several doubles for it. I enjoy cheaters hugely, but they do seem to become redundant towards the higher TR areas, with the multiblock block tackle minotaur o' generalisations. Just figured this would give them some scope to answer, but hey, being wrongs not so bad Smile

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Fanatics orn Goblin cheaters teams = a must and i think even giving them either just general or just strength would not make them more or less overpowering in anyway! and no fanatics can not use any agility skill so far from what i know they cant gfi but leap would be funny but i think there random movement overides this....
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Ok, just curious. As to the reason for them having AG access only. They are goblins.... That's what goblins do!

humans are humans but...some are str 2 soem have passing skills...and so on.

Tbh, mac, george is right. I play for fun but the cheaters are already so weak. It's tough to play with them. No TTM, quick remove of the cheaters. It's fun. But they need to get balanced.