41 coaches online • Server time: 12:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SolomonKane

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a rehash of the Titans roster I posted some time ago in the Ideas forum. I had enough people say something about bringing it to Stunty (probably only because this is the only league any new teams even have a prayer of joining), so I thought I'd post an updated, Stunty version for people to pick apart, suggest, or whatever.

This is heavily based on the Disney movie Hercules, so for those mythology purists out there, I apologize for the cheesiness of the Titans.

Another note about the Titans: I DID try to make them somewhat balance-playable, generally using Treemen for my template regarding costs versus stats, and yet have skills different from one another. If anyone has an idea what skills would better/best represent each Titan, feel free to spell it out. Notice also that none of the Titans have hands (the ball's too small for them to find!) except the Cyclops who obviously needs some to throw teammates...

So, without further ado:

0-1 Ice Titan 2 6 1 10 Take Root, Big Guy, Stand Firm, Claw, No Hands 120k (S)

0-1 Lava Titan 2 6 1 10 Bone Head, Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Break Tackle, No Hands 130k (S)

0-1 Rock Titan 2 6 1 10 Really Stupid, Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Multiblock, No Hands 130k (S)

0-1 Wind Titan 2 6 1 10 Wild Animal, Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Frenzy, No Hands 140k (S)

0-1 Cyclops 2 6 1 10 Really Stupid, Big Guy, Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Throw Team Mate, Always Hungry 110k (S)

0-16 Satyr 5 1 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Horns 40k (A)

RRs: 70k
Apothecary: Yes

I realize I have several points working against me here - a roster with 5 Big Guys is patently ridiculous, the balance is untested and questionable, and there's no fluff. On the other hand, you have to admit it's unique, no matter what league's teams you're comparing! Razz

Last edited by SolomonKane on %b %09, %2005 - %20:%Dec; edited 3 times in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Horns in Stunty don't work too well, I be thinking.....

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

You can't have Satyrs without horns.

It is like pie without the "e"

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, have Imps. As long as we're basing off the animated Hercules, make them like Pain and Panic

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

why wouldn't horns work in stunty?...they work just peachy keen in [r] where everyone(for the most part) is on the same level....

it's the same as that, except everyone has -1st Smile

--j

ImageImage
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2005 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

5 big guys. Yes that's way too much!