72 coaches online • Server time: 23:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
schuggerbaby

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, had one of that late night matches yesterday which went somewhat unfortunate for my opponent. He got disconnected on the last turn and I followed the usual procedure of waiting the 15 minutes (30 actually) and then put up a pm to the opposing coach.
The next day I managed to catch him on fumbble chat and we eventually tried to resume our game. But -alas- his sister has deleted his c drive (so he said) and he was unable to connect to the game and resume it from the point where the game was last saved. Being a patient guy, we tried to resume it somehow for nearly 1 1/2 hours but to no avail.
I know that I could call off the game, but I think he get away with that a bit to easily then.
Any humble advises?
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I presume you were winning?
It's all a little too convenient to my ear (on his part). I'd demand a rematch. A friend of mine truly did have to re format his main drive recently, and it wasn't a problem solved in less than 24hr.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

As like everything else you have a problem with another coach report it to the admins and we can sort it out.
schuggerbaby

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2003 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

You assume correctly, psikobunny (well, it happens seldom enough).
I took Grumbledooks advice, though, and see what happens.

Jump to: