28 coaches online • Server time: 10:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What to do?
Hire Count 90k
28%
 28%  [ 17 ]
Hire Griff Oberwald 90k
33%
 33%  [ 20 ]
Hire Zara and freeboot a Lineman 95k
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hire Zug and Freeboot a Lineman 85k
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Freeboot 2 Lineman 50k and keep the left over (45k)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
PIE, Lasers, Ninja's, Pirates, DP, Generic Bloodbowl Comment
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 59

XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2009 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Well game is about 60% through, until fumbbl went down last night. I can only say what a dice rape! I had 2 ko's a rip (failed apoth) and a bh on ogre on the first turn. Although with all this going on i managed to get griff a tz on the ball the following turn after making 5 gfi to get a 2d block on griff the dwarfs had the ball again. I managed to leap 2dp the ball carrier but with a bad scatter was unable to pick it up. After a couple more turns of bouncing and using a crappy wiz i broke free with a blitzer, but griff got a dp on his head for his troubles BH! Blizer was brought down after some more GFI's and KOed 3 squares away from TD. Dwarfs manage to get hold of ball and head to the end zone. After some dodges i manage to put a tz on the ball carrier and the dwarfs around him but he manages to dodge free. (also an ag4 block lineman died on a -2db to try and free bouncing ball.) Second half starts off with a bh foul from me and a BH on a blitzer he apoths this. I pass ball to a catcher and tell him to stretch his legs! Only person in ranage to block him is his runner who is marked but can be freed up with blocks. Then server crash! Very Happy
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2009 - 05:09 Reply with quote Back to top

How did the rest of the match go?
 Jump to: