64 coaches online • Server time: 23:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Quizz

Post   Posted: May 25, 2012 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everybody

I m quite a green horn here and I don't understand why my team 'phalange d Horus' can't play.

Message when attempting joining a game 'teams can't play together'
message when click on green R :" The ranked division is currently not open for play.'

IS the ranked division out of order ? Should I play in academy to play against my friends (I want to play my game against tulkas_jrrt, and i've already played him before)?

Thank you for your help
Prez

Post   Posted: May 25, 2012 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

are the two teams in question from same divison, ie you are using R but your mate is using a L or B team

Edit

Nope your opponents teams are outside your TV, they can only play against teams with a TV of 100 or less.

Plus there are rules here about playing same coach continually, so beware, best do that in League format, tthere its permissible

Post   Posted: May 26, 2012 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked is a competetive division. You are not supposed to play the same coach more often than about once in ten games. If you play back to back the bot stops you right away.
If you want to play you friends do it in league. There you can play however you want Wink
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 26, 2012 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

yes. read tbe rules you agreed to.

Post   Posted: May 26, 2012 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the answers

About the TV difference, I'm not sure it is specified in the rules section. (Edit, it is, with a link... )
About the league or ranked division, when I created my first team it was for testing 'ffb' and then I suggest to my friend to test it. So excuse me for playing twice the same guy. I gonna ask for trnsfer it to league division
About the message 'The ranked division is currently not open for play.'; it suggests that the division is closed for my team , whatever my opponent is.
Quizz

Post   Posted: May 26, 2012 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Howcan my team be transfered into league division ?
This link seems to announce it as possible : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=divisions
Garion

Post   Posted: May 26, 2012 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

That is currently disabled I believe. I can't remeber why, but it may come back in the future.
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 26, 2012 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Quizz wrote:
Howcan my team be transfered into league division ?
This link seems to announce it as possible : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=divisions

it can't.

sorry

play in ranked, as it is a ranked team

Post   Posted: May 26, 2012 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The link worked with the old lrb 4 ranked. However there wasn't ever much call for it, so it never got updated when fumbbl went crp.

As stated by the others, avoid playing your friend in ranked, particularly too often. Keep it to league please.
 Jump to: