50 coaches online • Server time: 00:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What would you do?
Make them hurt more, give them stunty!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Make them easier to punch, remove dodge from them.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Make them hurt more and make them easier to punch. Add stunty and remove dodge.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Silly idea. They are good as they are.
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Who cares.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Motskari

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a proposition for more stunty mayhem. Chainsaws are the MOST POWERFUL TOOL in stunty and I think they could be toned down a little. And I think many fellow stunty players agree with me.

Give all chainsaws stunty and remove dodge from them.

Stunty makes them injure more often and secret weapon negates ignoring all tackle zones. Who hates those stunned chainsaws?

Removing dodge makes them really vulnerable to all blocks. He becomes prey for everyone that can reach them. And it gives you reason to score with them to get dodge.

Chainsaws in real leeg are all easy to take down, no one has dodge or block. Except Nobbla, but he is the master. Even the real leeg goblin team chainsaw hasnĀ“t got dodge to start with. And he starts with stunty.

In the old days you had to start your chainsaw with unmodified agility roll and that took your full action. With new rules the chainsaws got toned up too much!
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw is not OP at all. And it's not that badass compared to pure raw Muppet power!

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

They get mauled by any kind of good hitter. Oh, and bombs. And kickbacks.

If there is any problem with stunty, they're not it!
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 05:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll agree that one shouldn't be able to dodge quite so easily while wielding a large running chainsaw; but, I would think that wielding such a device would require one to be a smidge tougher (i.e. not-stunty) than usual.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

God I hate saws. Especially as I loathe all the Stunty teams that use them. That said, they don't seem TOO overpowered to me...except perhaps the G access on CFling saw. Yeah, that should go.

Oh, and have the ref auto ban them (or perhaps 6+ SW roll). Nothing sucks more than watching a saw carve up your team only to have it come back after a score. Seriously.

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't play teams with chainsaws (well i have one but i seldom play it), I suffer lotta damage from them, still I think they should stay as they are. Think about Odster Evil One: first block he always go in injury box, that will happen if you took dodge away from chainsaws and Cheaters would be too weak, chainsaws are their best weapons.
Also, in the lenght on a game, I think bombs are far more effective than chainsaws.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't even know they don't have stunty. =)

I don't think they really need to get hurt more. Or be easier to punch. Maybe they shouldn't be so flexible, though.

How about letting them keep dodge, but giving them AG2? I mean, dodging and ball handling with a whirring saw has to be kinda hard, right? It won't impact their usual playstyle that much, but makes marking them (if you dare) more worthwhile.

I can just picture legend mechavermin deciding to mark a saw, trusting in their AV10 and exploding. =D

Wow, looking at my 4 [S] teams I guess I really went all bash over ball (though the AG rolls on the gnomes make them fairly ballsy). I think it's because I started playing stunty during the last necromiser.

I should go and remedy that soon, make some skinks and pro's and such.
 Jump to: