38 coaches online • Server time: 10:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dravaal

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 05:39 Reply with quote Back to top

thmbscrws wrote:
You might consider giving your ruffians ttm and your other guys right stuff. Give them at least one thing thats fun and a little off the wall.

Well, whilst that is an option, I'd prefer to leave TTM out, they are trying to be professional. And as Smed said, I'm eventually aiming for the major leagues - Ranked.

Sure, it probably won't happen, but it's something I'm determined to follow.
hunter

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 07:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

And as Smed said, I'm eventually aiming for the major leagues - Ranked.

FUMBBL only uses official teams for Ranked, so if this team becomes available in the Stunty Leeg, it will only be available there and in Unranked. If you want to try to get this team made official for BB in general, you should present it in the Talkbloodbowl forums.

Reach for the stars! Razz

~hunter

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 07:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I figure if I can get it playtested extensively somewhere it would be received a lot better than just an idea/concept. Smile
Dravaal

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2005 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I know this team hasn't been received with the greatest enthusiasm at times, and I know it may seem like there have been some ideas/comments that I've ignored. fear not however, I've taken everything into consideration and will be doing so over the period of playtesting which i am to embark upon.

If there are any more suggestions feel free, and if you wish to playtest the team feel free to send me a PM, please. :p

I don't doubt we'll be seeing a lot of changes in the team, however we have to work out the kinks/etc first

Cheers!
hunter

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

At the request of Dravaal, this team has been declared ready for playtesting and included in the Stunty Compendium. It will be one of many Stunty Leeg conceptual teams featured in the upcoming league. See the linked thread for more information. Details of the league will be released in the 2nd week of March, with commencement shortly thereafter.

~hunter

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

At the request of Dravaal, this team has been removed from the Stunty Compendium and replaced with the Halfling Professionals.

~hunter

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 06:48 Reply with quote Back to top

why are there st4 halflings? you think they would only be st3?

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I agree, keeping it in style with the rest of the game they shouldn't be allowed to take +STR as they effectively already have +2 STR
 Jump to: