43 coaches online • Server time: 13:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Cindy Piewhistle
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: May 20, 2024 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for pointing it out, I'm not a native English speaker and any language feedback is much appreciated! Smile
Maybe it's my perception, but the Trophy trend seems to me more than a trend. It's very very popular.
"Trend" suggests to me a tendency towards something, but not super popularity.
Maybe I'm wrong though, I don't master the English language! Smile
Anyway, I wanted to say: "super popular in a crazy, incredible way".
I hope it's clearer.
Thanks for "hyperbolic" as well. You suggested me another fitting adjective for my "About" section.
The_Murker

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

"FUMBBL's best players are all taking part in the BBT competition. I can't possibly understand why. Why, oh why, are they willing to over-look the flaws of low TV Blood Bowl just to easily get games, increase the diversity of races being encountered, and participate in an event where everyone starts on equal footing? It's such a mystery to me why they aren't all building a castle around themselves and calling themselves king. Don't they know they could lose two games in a row? It's really making it hard for me to get in 3 or 4 games daily of the specific type that I like. Their popular format is wasting my time. I think I should post in the forum about it again.. and offer the superior alternative for the 99th time. What thread will I choose?"

Fixed it all for you. Sorry I didn't use the words 'sheep', 'soup' or 'disgusting.'

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 11:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Sheep soup sounds disgusting
koadah

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Sheep pie?

Jump to: