35 coaches online • Server time: 11:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2005 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

With such 2 teams, even my cheaters would be able to destroy someone! Really, they stand NO CHANCE AT ALL to grow up in TR.

Why? Essentially str1 team can be defended in 1 on 1 with blocking every time at 2 dices and add the fact that most opponents take diving tackle, and they are dead.

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe I forgot about chainsaws, after all this time. We'll add those to the gremlins roster.

0-1 Slicer 6 1 3 6 Dodge, Chainsaw 70k

Also, the Gremlin team will now have a Master Prankster for a wizard, which isn't really a wizard per se but represents the gremlins' annoying habit of raiding the opposing team's locker rooms before the match and 'playing' with their equipment - loosening straps, hiding important pieces, and generally disrupting the opposing team's teamwork because they just can't get comfortable in their armor today. This has the exactly same effect as the Halfling Master Chef.

As per a standard Chef, 20k may be spent before every match for 'extra havoc,' representing a particularly frisky bunch of gremlins prematch.

Finally, for the Mogwai team, they gain a Runesmith equivalent for their wizard - again, not representing a wizard per se, but rather the intelligence of the mogwais. For this match, one mogwai has studied the opposing team and is playing with an extra statistic as per the Runesmith.
 Jump to: