41 coaches online • Server time: 16:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: May 24, 2004 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

We'ze gone and taked out da big boyz, We'ze foulin n' beatin on zome edz. We gotz zome elp from da godz uv da nuffle. Barzog da Maniak wuz feelin ritz ztrong and da big troll dood wuz buzzin'.

We'ze lozd a cupple o' da latz ta sum nasty refs but we'ze still manuged ta foul dat big Warboz Mirascael. We zurrounded im n' foul'd n' foul'd Smile

Dat Bozz ain't gonna be challungin fer da Warlordz post no morz.

fer ta seein da match youz gotta go here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=355017

Waaaargh!!!!!!!!

Who'ze da negzd one ta face da bootz uv Da Urks Uv Clan Doom?

Score:
Warboss Caileanhawk (0/1/1 CAS, 1 Retire - 40 points)
Warboss Mirascael (Retired frum da tourney)

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
SpookyKid

Post   Posted: May 24, 2004 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

So i hated aging before and now its takin da fun outta this tourney for me, since i have to only play my 2 required games now.

Post   Posted: May 24, 2004 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

10 pts http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=355605
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 24, 2004 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

And Bondo met me.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=355605

That is 17 pts for me. I BH:d his warbozz!
Da Lyvtroll makes another kill and gains piling on!
I also got two more dirty players after this match =)

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The weekend has once again passed and most teams are playing the required number of games...We even have a new leader, congratulations to Warboss bardulf and his south star tribe II. Since Warboss Mirascael's passing, we now have a completely wide open tourney. Many teams are looking good.

We are down to 12 teams now, the herd is thinning fast. Who will be the next to bite the dust?

The points have been updated...if anyone sees any errors let me know...although really...does it matter Smile

REMINDER: Please post a message when you play, and definately mention if you have eliminated someone.

ADMIN STUFF: There are a few teams that need to contact me to stay alive.

LordNase and mrgareth if you want to stay in the tourney, please contact me and let me know what is going on.

pepitopulpito, I will give you 24 hours to let me know what is up or I will have to boot you from the tourney.

A reminder as well, please have 2 more games played by the end of this coming weekend, May 30. Again if anyone is having problems with getting their games in contact me and I will see what arrangements can be made.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury

Last edited by caileanhawk on %b %25, %2004 - %16:%May; edited 1 time in total
Squiggy

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

now that there are fewer of us playing, maybe it would be a good idea to know when people are usually online. I find that there aren't too many people on at the same times I am.

I'm usually online @ about 7:30am EST (I think that's GMT-5) until 10am, 'cause I work midnights and get home at seven.
I'm also sometimes on in the evening, and off and on from between noon and 4am on Mondays and Tuesdays, which are my days off.

caileanhawk

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I am usually online most nights after 9pm EST (GMT-5), I am usually on for a few hours. Weekends I can sometimes be on longer Smile

If anyone wants to arrange games, let me know by PM. I will do my best to be online at an arranged time (during the above time frame).

bardulf

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all

I am connected sometimes at nights form 22:00 to 0:00 GMT+1 time (CET). In weekends I'm usually around at afternoons or evenings.

As said, if any one wants to arranga any game I'm open to PM.

Let the waagh continue.

PD: 10 games .- 1 team retired.
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm online most of the day and night... I'm in the end of the semester and writing all those minor essays that I've left behind, but I'll gladly stop writing anytime to play BB Wink
I'm starting to feel like the new Mirascael that stays in the channel all the time and scare all small orcies away. Smile

GMT +1

Hope to see you online tonight Bardulf. You will get you fishes warm as we say in Sweden. Wink

I think I'll three more smileys Smile Razz Surprised
SpookyKid

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I got a 1 month old baby so the schedules VERY erratic but usually try and log on nights 8:00 PM EST - 12:00 PM EST.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's see if we can knock some more challengers out. I understand the games are slowing because of lack of opponents, but let's see if we can keep this thing going. Remember, the more games you play, the more fun everyone has.

I will be online tonight after 9pm EST for anyone who wants a game.

Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Warbozz Tinkywinky craved more blood:

"Wev not gone killkill to anotha bozz in lotsa gamez now. We need more of Da Boot!"

Last edited by Tinkywinky on %b %27, %2004 - %23:%May; edited 1 time in total
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 27, 2004 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/replay/JBBReplay.jnlp?game=359714

27 pts for me! Two dead blackorcs!
A pity we had a six turns riot else I could have inflicted REAL damage Wink

1 pt for Bardulf Smile
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: May 28, 2004 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Zo cloze...we'ze almozt killz im. We'ze zurronded em and den we'ze foulz im...bud he only gotz da badly hurtzez.

We'ze ad tree uv is Big Orcses outta da gamez but we coudna pound im inta da durt.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=360049

We'ze getz 9 pts (3/1/0 CAS 1 TD)
Da udderz (SpookyKid) getz 6 pts (0/1/0 CAS 1 TD)

Wuz guud gamez...we geddum da negzd time.

Squiggy

Post   Posted: May 28, 2004 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

WAAAAAGH!!!!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=360440

Retired Krautlaw's Da Horde of Icy Plane Tribe with a SI from a chainsaw.
2 SI's, one from the chainsaw, one from a bomb explosion.

36 points for the Bleedin Loonies Clan!

Jump to: