33 coaches online • Server time: 10:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2009 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

eisen wrote:
Sounds like a good solution to me! Let's all be friends and hug some trees!

i thought it was nine books tree huging that got us into this debate in the first place.

SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2009 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I see foul, death or kill and instantly assume Gritter. Smile
I'm sure you're right though G. Wink

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Vampy

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

ryanfitz wrote:
Vampy wrote:
One game to go against Sera. Gonna be a tough ole game for me Orcsis that is.

Two Towers after and Im gonna need a hunting... er playing buddy. Anyone up for pairing alongside the fluffy harmless lil Orcs?

ruff em up sera az hez juz lukin paz uz gobz, rufz em upz gud soz we can cutz and hakz and den stompz on his orkz afta ya bazh em some bitz. youz gotz too gamz lef an wez gunna mak ya paa fer sain ya onlee gotz one gam lef.

Oops. Sorry mate. Save your anger for Two Towers tho. I will reward you by not eating you all :p

I will post a match report about me and Sera later. He can too. Get both sides of the story in as he escaped a beating Wink

Finished 2 - 2
damatze

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Huzzaaa:

I think this time I overtrumped myself! Cool
darkwing2k6

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2009 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

16 game old Human BB team wltm similar minded team of the eeevill persuasion for fun and frolics/ death and mayhem in the upcoming Two Towers tourney. interests include squishing flings, ripping pointy ears off elves and stamping on prone folk. reply here if we sound like your kinda team Smile
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2009 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Mordor are certainly leading the way this season, 2 games unplayed with deadline tonight in freeworld after previous forfeits too.

There will be a 2 day extension. games unplayed will be forfeited on saturday night midnight unless in progress at that point. PMs submitted before deadline will be considered, not after thoughts.

The final round deadline is Aug 10th no extension will be applied, please try to finish up the tourney, ring matches will be setup as soon as i can after that and a decision on friendlies for the others will be made by then and announced. please no friendlies if you finish early.

gl in the remaining games

G_Force

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2009 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

2 forfeits given with zero communication from some quarters was rather disappointing.

Lets make the final round 100% play rate and don;t forget to get your 2 towers teams sorted.

ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2009 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

heyas dw2k, we gobs are looking for a team to pursue long walks on the backs, necks and faces of our prone opponents by the moonlight, or the blaze of our opponents homes. Sounds like a match made in our local mud pit. Pina-colada lover is a dealbreaker. Teammate?

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2009 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Proof that the orcs are scared of us gobbos, in written form

Ok mate, I'll pm you tomorrow then.

Gonna go strengthen my orcs up as we are a little nervous of tiny greenskins!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ryanfitz wrote on Aug 03, 2009 - 09:24 PM:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampy wrote on Aug 03, 2009 - 06:02 PM:
Hey man, we got about a week left on the deadline. When suits you best? I'm in London so -1 bbtime

Don't try to hide it we ALL know you have been trying to duck my overpowered goblins for fear of their brutal strength, but we bet we will be able to track you down tomorrow. (I should be around almost all day tomorro, I'll try to catch you on IRC.

~rfitz
Vampy

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2009 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

A clearly doctored pm. Obviously more underhanded tactics by the inferior greenskins. Another attempt at persuading others to join their fantasy that they are more powerful than orcs. Laughable! Ha! A grave mistake has been made here.

Come tomorrow it could be multiple graves Twisted Evil
darkwing2k6

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2009 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

heya ryanfitz its a date <3 where would you like to go on our first date? im rather fond of a little cafe down Backstab Alley , maybe after we could go hunt good guys together?
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2009 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Magots 2-0 The Great and Wonderful Melkor's Children

In what can only be described as a complete and total larceny Magoty Bread eeked out a 2-0 victory vs. the mighty Melkor's Children. Going in it was obvious that the orcs were terrified of the proposition of facing the superior and vastly more wonderful goblins on the field of battle. So scared in fact a couple of their best players refused to go onto the pitch at the same time, lest the best of the Magots be wiped out in one fel swoop.

A closely contested 1st drive left the orcs scoring just before the half, thru sheer luck, how they did it the 2 goblins left on the pitch will never understand.

But now it was the goblins turn to kick and the orcs were rightly frightened. With only 2 dead goblins and 1 niggled goblin at this point, it could easily become a rout against the underpowered orcs. But the orcs managed to put a few more goblins off the pitch by trusting to their lucky nature and scored another TD.

Luck was no longer on the orcs side. The remaining goblins chose this time to strike and inflicted a severe blow to the orcs hopes of a bright future by maiming one of their newest BoBs and putting him out of commission for almost a week.

The goblins were quoted
"Dez orkz iz gunna gitz et

Wez gunna goz gitz uz sum non dum trolz and sum durty git gobz an wez gunna meetz yaz aginz in a derk alee an wez gunna givz ya da bot an da fizt an den da bot agin an den mabe da chair or sumfink elz

Yoz bettaz haf demz eyez in da bak uv ya cuz wez gunna stik a nife in wenz yaz lezt fink wez is gunna, wez maa be in wachin ya nex mach, wez may spike ya drinkz wez guna mak yaz bled."
Gritter

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2009 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

The crazy Wood elves 'Herbal tea' completed their cleansweep in the freeworld today and in style, as they cleared a Khemri team off of the pitch!

They finish this phase of the tournament with an impressive-
7 wins out of 7
21TDs scored
2 TD against...
and 24 casualties caused!

We will not lets Seras puny haughty Hige elves stand in our way of posessing Russos ring! Tarnished and soiled tho it may be....
Keravin

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2009 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The Deadmen coach today commended the referreeing of Tolan Farshore after the game saw two Dirty Players sent off. "Even though he's a filthy elf he used those eyes to pick on zombies." The Deadmen were also disappointed that they were prevented from taking the bones of the dead wolf to put in their secluded mountain hideaway.

It was a bonkers match and I'm not sure how I seem to be in 3rd place in the Fellowship now.
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2009 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Suddenly the Freeworld don't look so sweet. Good job Ker! Wink

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Jump to: