46 coaches online • Server time: 17:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2008 - 06:11 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2307584
Score 2-0 L
Cas
BH 1
SIs 2
RIPs 2

Modifiers
1 SI at x2

High Light
I played the Hellfishes Very Happy. Something I put off for far too long a time...

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2008 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

1 question dragons maw how is that 27 points i don't want to edit the scores untill u explain i am a bit confused Shocked
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2008 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

One BH is 2, one SI at 5, the other SI was on a guy with 25 spp, making him a veteran, so x2 modifier and 10 points. And 2 rips at 10 each, for a total of 20..... So yea, i suppose it was 37? Or am I doing it wrong somewhere? Cause if I am, I wanna know so I can check and possibly fix my other games as well. Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2008 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

And hey, while I have the floor, where are the rest of you guys at? There are like 5 other teams on the group page, but so far me and groovycheetah are the only ones to have played a game to report??? WHY?? Get on it guys, I wanna help and update scores, but I can't, since I won't update my own score Razz.

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2008 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

ok Dragons Maw the report says the games was a 2-1 loss. 5 pts for the TD. Then 1 bh incrases by 2 which is 7. plus 1 SI and 2 deaths is 33. After all that u got 1 more SI at x2 which is 43.
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2008 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok... So I just can't count... And somehow, I managed to forget I'd scored a TD in that game... Man I'm out of it this week....

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2008 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

lol thats alright i know how u feel
groovycheetah

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2008 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2322521
1-0 L
Cas
BH 1
SI 0
RIP 0

Modifiers
None

High Light
i dont think there was 1. i KOed heaps and only BH 1 and i can't beleive i didn't score really annoying match up.
groovycheetah

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2008 - 04:46 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2324953
2-1 W
Cas
BH 1
SI 1
RIP 0

Modifiers
BHx2

High Light
I don't know just a good game all round
groovycheetah

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2008 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2325257
1-1
CAS
BH 0
SI 0
RIP 0

Modifiers
None

Highlight went to him. his ogre rollled bone head succsesfully and hannded it off to his ogre mate. Then his ogre friend rolled bone head succsesfully blitzed one of my guys made a doge out and scored and before that he cleared some guys in the 1st ogres way.
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2331563
1-1
Cas
BH 1
SI 1
Rip 0

Modifiers
SI at x2

Highlight:

Super Mario takes SIX blocks, all with tackle, and refuses to give up the rock, leading to our first td, and saving the draw late second half. (oh yea, and i finally, after a year of trying, realized i don't want to play the kingz Very Happy)

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

DragonsMaw wrote:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2331563
1-1
Cas
BH 1
SI 1
Rip 0

Modifiers
SI at x2

Highlight:

Super Mario takes SIX blocks, all with tackle, and refuses to give up the rock, leading to our first td, and saving the draw late second half. (oh yea, and i finally, after a year of trying, realized i don't want to play the kingz Very Happy)

Oh dear.. a butt kicking from lower ts pro- elves....

how is the anti-dmu going then? Wink

i gotta say it still seems to be just the 2 of ya Laughing

it's a shame really.. i had a nice idea if only your group could get off the ground a bit more. Maybe i should lend you some more members Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Please do Smile. Your just the man I've been waiting fo ractually Very Happy. Get one of your DMU teams up near my Neehall's soon. My 500th game, and Neehall's 50th, i'm hoping, will conincide, and want you Mister Hicks. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

There is an Anti-DMU? Can't say I had noticed.......

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2008 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

DragonsMaw wrote:
Please do Smile. Your just the man I've been waiting fo ractually Very Happy. Get one of your DMU teams up near my Neehall's soon. My 500th game, and Neehall's 50th, i'm hoping, will conincide, and want you Mister Hicks. Very Happy

well my teams have a habit of not getting very high ts tbh but....

... as long as it's a legal game (i.e. no more than 40 ts higher) my woodies or norse will play you when the time comes Very Happy