19 coaches online • Server time: 05:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bobs

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Im basing this on the short time i've been here and more the coaches i've played against so bear with
Who is the best coach in swl? Snorri
Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Pjj
Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? Gotta go with popular opinion > Tomay
Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Olgrot
Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? DrDiscoStu/Tathar (cause mouse is still here-ish)
Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Sadistik (hard to say a 170CR coach has potential sorry Relezite <--but will win it soon)
Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Vaniel Tanilev
Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Germin Vermin/Stalingrads White Stallions
Which coach do you most fear playing? Chavo (dirty foulin bugger Smile )
Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Woodies Reunnion Tour vs Strikers
If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? bob-borcs attitude ;P

Snorri

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential?<b> Does Toonie count as a new player?</b>

bad day at work, then came home and read this....and sorry toonie, but had to say, I had a good belly laugh!
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? Erikikers - he did it with vamps
Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? PianoDan
Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? Tomay - thinks he's so great he will avoid the inevitable doom of the muppet madness!
Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Symmetrical
Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Twahn
Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Bobsarmy
Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Duke
Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Germin Vermin
Which coach do you most fear playing? Symmetrical
Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate?
If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Bob Borc - he needs more attitude, the new plebs (see above) dare to malcontent.

Jury still out on whether it was a vamp team or just 2xS4A5 monsters that got them to lift the cup, need to meet this team on the field and disappointed it will probably have to wait another season!
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? OldBugman

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? HarvestMouse

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) Drokmar Razz

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Smegish

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Sandune (Bring Back SSS)

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Oryx

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Blax Landric

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? SSS or BMD

Which coach do you most fear playing? Toonie

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Brisbane Boncos V Blue Mountain Dragons. Have watched the Replay a few times since

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Mid Seaon Break - Just to break the season up a little (which I need some seasons)
Symmetrical

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 03:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? Oh God... Probably Erik, though he benefits from knowing when to throw away a team, unlike some of the rest of us. Also, see below..

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Also probably Erik... If people took him as seriously as they should, he wouldn't win so many titles.

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? Tomay. Impressive effort, considering he's the only one who rates himself, yet he still takes this one out by a landslide.

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Probably Snorri, because we have the oldest rivalry(and he's on The List!) but any of the admin team are enjoyable, mostly for different reasons.

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Flo, or Sandune. Probably Flo.

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? bobsarmy - has the capacity to take out next season, and that outweighs any of the other contenders just due to the immediate potential for a title win.

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Pllcuaoo, from Slumbering Skink - the only player who was part of 3 title winning teams. Any of you nominating players who have never won Premier need to have your head read.

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Zen Adepts.

Which coach do you least enjoy playing? Barre - I don't mind losing to coaches who win titles.

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? None off the top of my head, but any game with a combination of Snorri, Erik, OB, or Faulc is usually one worth watching.

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Stop forcing teams to accept promotion to conf/prem if their coach thinks the promotion would be harmful to the team. I've heard arguments why this hasn't been done, but I still think the way it runs at the moment is pretty rough. Oh, and make SWL a democracy Razz

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Smegish wrote:

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Patrician... again

Our head to head is 12/9/10 in my favour Smeg Razz

And I enjoy beating you too!!
Drokmar

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? Symm

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Lolvenom. Stuck with Ogres for too long lol

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) Toonie - But only with Norse Wink

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Balle2000

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl?
Chunky04

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential?
Sadistik

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? The Replacment (before I stole him )

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Southside Stone Smashers or Mort Avartia

Which coach do you most fear playing? Toonie - For having a go at his norse Razz

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Faulc's Lizzies V DC's CDs. Great insomnia cure

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Bring back the Chunkathon ]Razz[/b]
lolvenom

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure I've not been here long enough to really pass comment on most of these, but...

Who is the best coach in swl? Snorri or Erik
Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? DC Smile
Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? Tomay
Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Tomay Smile
Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Don't know, perhaps DrDiscoStu as I never had the chance to kick his arse.
Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? No idea, maybe Sadistik?
Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Not really been here long enough, maybe one of Mort?
Which team is the greatest team in swl history? German Vermin
Which coach do you most fear playing? Myself? No one can ruin my chances of winning like I can! Otherwise maybe OB.
Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? My short term memory tells me that OB clearing the pitch to win prem this season has been good fun to spec.
If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Nothing. I like it a lot as it is.
almic85

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? Pat

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Drokmar

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) DC (would say Tomay but no one seems to rate him that highly)

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Tomay

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Dr Disco Stu

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Bobsarmy

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? I got nothing

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Slumbering Skinks

Which coach do you most fear playing? Frankencow (Those red star strikers still hurt)

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate?
I don't think I've ever bothered watching a game to be honest

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be?
that we were payed to coach fulltime
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2010 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Firstly I'd like to thank anyone who mentioned me or the Stallions, it really surprised me and made my day.

Who is the best coach in swl? OB

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Redmaul or GNW. Before they got to the prem Olgrot and PJJ.

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) None.

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Elan

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Long long list. Longshanks, Richieinjapan, Lav, Clay, PD, Discostu, Sockosensei, Balle2k, Tathar and of course DM. I miss some of those badly.

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Louhghcra, cuz he's a 4 lifer. I predict he'll do great things on fumbbl.

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Ethel is my favourite. Toonie's or Symm's throwers maybe the greatest. But blackbart for single handedly destroying his own team, is what great players are all about.

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Slumbering Skinks.

Which coach do you most fear playing? Quod, our teams rivalry has got out of control.

Skinks vs Mort 2 seasons ago will live long. Miyu's always fun. French and stinker nurgles games always excited me.

SWL is the best by far due to it's balance system. I might toy with that a little though. Div size larger. Less going down from the prem. Biggest one though is seeing the first Japanese based coach to win. We're getting closer and closer.

SWLer MVP for putting the most into the league? DC.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2015 - 05:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh the memories. I did this Census over 5 years ago now. I wonder how the current crop of players will answer?

Who is the best coach in swl?

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl?

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season)

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating?

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history?

Which team is the greatest team in swl history?

Which coach do you most fear playing?

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2015 - 06:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? Relezite

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Tribalsinner

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) Luohghcra! What a barnacle..

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? B2K

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Longshanks, er, I mean Laviak.

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? DustBunny

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Dan "Big Daddy Cool" Guido

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? German Vermin (for the few seasons they were here).

Which coach do you most fear playing? Smegish

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Sting/Swans season decider is up there, but I didn't spectate that did I? (Smile) PSA/Corsairs - two great coaches in a really funny game.

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Make Luohghcra commisioner. No disrespect to previous admin, but it's been run really well since he bacme commissioner.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2015 - 07:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Just want to say; reading the first page and a half of this was reaaalllly confusing until I realised they were old posts!

As a n00b....

Who is the best coach in swl?Grumpsh - enjoy watching his matches.

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? lolvenom because ogrars

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) I honestly don't know yet

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Keothi stole my trophy >:/

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Haven't been around long enough to know.

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? I don't know who is new Razz

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? again....

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? and again....

Which coach do you most fear playing? Grumpsh it will be harder to tease him once he beats me

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Any of the mis-matches during LX

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Play off for promotion between conferences and premier. Some monsters got shaken out of the top leagues and landed in the confs :/

[13:11] <;@Prinz> i can't ban bunny for being funny
Karnov

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2015 - 07:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I’ll preface this by saying that I’ve not been around long enough (10 seasons) to know all the great teams that have come before, so this is based on my time in the league…

-----------------------------------------------------

Who is the best coach in swl? All the coaches with 3+ prem titles

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Luohghcra

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? Karnov

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Faulcon (‘cause I’d most likely be doing it in prem) or Semitence (‘cause I’d be taking down the Fun police =)

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? DrPoods

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Jevouse

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Since I've been here: Night Patrol; Jetta; Big Daddy Cool :’(

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Any of the teams with 3+ titles earn the right to be in the conversation – Wonga Wonga Whalekillers got the hat-trick of titles and my vote as the best.

Which coach do you most fear playing? Chavo - he’s destroyed me every time we’ve played (and the Glee Club are fear-by-design).

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Whalekillers vs Skinks – Prem title decider from about 5 seasons ago (iirc). Epic game with a title on the line that came down to the very end.

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Reggie teams being allowed to keep money they earn in ToB (they get to keep the niggles Wink )
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2015 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl?
Balle2000

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl?
BeefyGoodness

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl?
I think most people are naming someone who will take it well. There is a coach who I would like to name but he is stand up guy and I don't want to cause offence so I won't.

No one rates Tomay. Rolling Eyes

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating?
Semitence, although that is more about the side than the coach.

Oz

Well Jevouse easily, but then he has already been in Prem so that is a bit obvious.

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history?
Whoever is the first player to be on the Black Pearl list.

Which team is the greatest team in swl history?
Carlton United

Which coach do you most fear playing?
Luo

Those Khemri should be a walkover...

I would like better dice

Haha umm I would say zero extensions for round 1 games.

PS. Hello Harvest Mouse. I have been back for a few seasons now Razz

EDIT: Oh wow I just noticed the date on the earlier posts. Nice of HM, almic, bobs and lolvenom to name me.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
 Jump to: