29 coaches online • Server time: 13:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Overtime Coin Flip
I've had one myself!
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
I've had multiple!
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Only ever spectated them.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Never witnessed one - FAKE NEWS!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

LictorZ

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2020 - 07:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I lost a semi in the OWRR on an OT Coin Toss.
I was leading the tournament in TD's and Cas.
I am still salty XD

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2020 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Lost a 0RR vs 0RR coin-flip in my only played tournament game (Warpstone). Fun game though, and the deserved result (I choked in OT).
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4115949

Last edited by Muff2n on %b %10, %2020 - %14:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
Rags

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2020 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

KOed from this years fumbbl Cup on coin flip! https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4241440

Bit of a tough one to swallow. Came in major TV and CR underdogs at 2340/1670, 165.72/157.35, had to defend in OT, still managed draw, no RRs either side at end. But we lost roll off 3 - 1 and that was that.

Think that's my third penalty shoot out, none have gone my way so far.

A wee idea occurred to me at the time. If might add to the tension even more if the penalty shoot die roll off featured the same die roll graphic and result as the expensive mistakes roll. Under current set up it's just noted in the log. As decides the result of a tournament match, it would be cool if it was front and centre on screen with maximum drama!
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2020 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Rags wrote:

A wee idea occurred to me at the time. If might add to the tension even more if the penalty shoot die roll off featured the same die roll graphic and result as the expensive mistakes roll. Under current set up it's just noted in the log. As decides the result of a tournament match, it would be cool if it was front and centre on screen with maximum drama!

I love this idea!! Could even have multiple goblins being thrown across the screen like the fans had gone berserk and starting chucking the lil' guys! Just five or six of the TTM graphics and sounds Very Happy
 Jump to: