42 coaches online • Server time: 12:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RC

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I mean click move instead of the stand up and end move button. Then click on the player to end turn. You don't have to move him.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

RC wrote:
I mean click move instead of the stand up and end move button. Then click on the player to end turn. You don't have to move him.

Thing is, if the player is next to an opponent, you will need to at least dodge, before clicking hypno. If you stand up, end move, you won't get the chance to hypno anyway, so that's a moot point. In the client you need to give your player some kind of order, before it stands up, so you can't say "move", make it roll Bloodlust and then hypno.
Garion

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

RC wrote:

I dont think you can. Unless you actually move a square there is no option to end turn, the only option is deselect player. Unless I have missed something?

Hopefully they will be fixed for this release anyway Smile
RC

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Soo other question. League starts today? When will the groups be formed, and more importantly when can we start playing? Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

RC wrote:
Soo other question. League starts today? When will the groups be formed, and more importantly when can we start playing? Very Happy
Yeah I look forward to seeing witch dwarf/chaos dwarf team my flings are going to grind against!
Ehlers

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Afroman wrote:
RC wrote:
Yeah I look forward to seeing witch dwarf/chaos dwarf team my flings are going to grind against!

4CD and 5Dorf out of 96 teams

So not that many of them Wink
RC

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Afroman wrote:
RC wrote:

Higher chance you will play vs DE or HE Very Happy
Stabby DE will prob be painful enough.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, it's one of the lesser known Murphys laws: If you play flings and there is a dwarf-team in the draft..... you know the rest.
RC

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Boo , just checked, all the stupid DE teams that are newly built have been built the same way..
At least if I would have won the lottery i would have had 2 assassins starting Sad

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

RC wrote:
Boo , just checked, all the stupid DE teams that are newly built have been built the same way..
At least if I would have won the lottery i would have had 2 assassins starting Sad

What for? Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 27, 2011 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Draw is at 8pm UKtime tonight.

Be in #WhiteIsle and enjoy the fun!

Then you can play straight away.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2011 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the draw has been done I see, good luck to everyone involved and lets have some fun Smile (of course I want my oppo's to have slightly less luck and fun than I do Twisted Evil )

Jump to: