25 coaches online • Server time: 09:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JoeKano

Post   Posted: May 30, 2004 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Top 5 Career Casualty Inflictors at this point in the season:-
18 Ziggurat - This Creepers Mummy has one more game for the regular seasonso should see him pull even further ahead.
14 Necrogeiyet - Khemrian Mummy player for the Archfiends also has one game left for the season, can he catch the stunning brutality of top spot!
14 Rushem - Orc Blitzer for the Black Tide. has finished the regular season and will probably lose position to...
13 Anders Hansson - Khemrian Mummy of Gumbeast United, also with one game left this season.
13 Bashitz Tabitsis - Sewer Pipe Dream Rat Ogre who finished the season in his last game against the Black Tide.

Theres a few more out there crowding the next rank who still have games ot play this season so the top 5 is still wide open, but i doubt anyone can catch the ferocious might of Ziggurat.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

The QPool welcomes Frag_Dog and old original SWL'er Iolo_Mageflame...

Welcome & Good Luck!
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Southern Scumbags 2 def Blue Mountain Dragons 0

Jubilant scenes tonight in the Southern Scumbags camp tonight as they took down the previously undefeated Dragons to keep their 1st Division status aspirations alive. The Scumbags were clinical in their hitting and tactical nouse as they applied a very good defensive game to rattle the cocky norsemen 2-0.

In the Dragons camp, Vladim Oslobahn had the following to say.

Loss? Vat loss du einen dumbkopf! Tonight was only a training match ja! Tonights match was of no consequence for der championship und vee are fully focused on der Regeants und der frilly panties vich vee will smear vid dee excrement of our oxen! Ja! Und if zee tinks uddervise, ich vill rip sie einen head from ein shoulders and give it to your frau mother one einen platter!

Ich bin eine der best hitter in der SWL! Tonight I killed der Black Orc und he cried liken eine baby ven I tried to rip his gizzards outen vid my bare handz! If ich can do dat to a Black Orc, vat vill happen ven vee get our fists onto der pooncy elfs! Ich can't vait! Ja!!
ozjesting

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The Div 3 Final between the Black Crowes and the Southside Stone Smashers has been postponed until Sunday June 6th at 8:30pm. All tickets will be honoured on the new date. Those wishing refunds can see the Minotaur at the gate and see how he feels about it. We do apologise but events were out of our control. An Evil Wizard (some say he was but a tuba player for the Lustrian Marching Band) setoff a Shadow Fog spell...it freaked out the squigs who ran riot on the pitch...the herders of course couldn't see them..nor could the marching band...who promptly marched over them and killed them all. Understandably this upset the herders who then attempted to kill the band. The entire woodwind section had been slain before the brass boys joined the fight. With spit valves scoring hits and a certain Tuba player fireing magic missles from his giant bell...well soon enough the herders were singing the blues. Alas the fight took such a toll on the pitch that the game had to be put back. And new entertainment found.

See you next Sunday.

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Star Players of the SWL!
Premier Division
Dwalin
Adelaide Anvils 79Spp's
1 Game left regular season.

1st Division
The one, the only Duke Snakefield
Duke....er...Carlton United 63 Spp's
1 Game left Regular Season

2nd Division
Rolf Breakfast
Chaosium Ad Nauseau 58Spp's

3rd Division
Steel Stealer
Sewer Pipe Dream 72Spp's
0 Games left Regular Season

4th Division
Rage Bloodcry
Citadel Ancients 73Spp's

With most of these stars having one game remaining this season theres every chance these bright stars will rise even higher.......or all the publicity may go to their heads and they fall by the wayside into ignominy...or they get killed. Who Knows what the future will bring for these Stars of the Southern Waste League
JoeKano

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Breaking NEWS here on Channel BB, your only Cabalvision channel for the latest and greatest Bloodbowl NEWS!!!

Recently featured player Rage Bloodcry underhandedly fouled in his 4th division game will miss the last game of the season, thereby losing his chance, and almost his life, to take the top Spp scorer position for the league.

Chew, Storm Vermin for the Tipparary Trasheaters was asked for his comment on why he felt he had to do it.

"Chew: oh, Dunno, 2nd turn of the 2nd half, part of the game ain't it? I mean, dey threw rocks at us, den they Rioted in the stands."

Chew looked very embarrased when informed that as a riot had taken place it was actually much later in the game than he thought.

You heared it here and you heard it first on Channel BB!
theopacman

Post   Posted: May 31, 2004 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Rage actually ate four physio staff and has still not calmed down......there is now a very deadly rivalry with those stinkin rats
Covertfun

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2004 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

JoeKano, whatever brought on this burst of awesomeness, take more!

I'm really enjoying all the channel BB stuff, it's great!

Of course, pillar of fluff the Twahnlows are going ok but I need the following files (this list may be added to shortly):

Maniac Mammalians vs Zen Adepts,
Archfiends of Atrocity vs Adelaide Anvils,
and
Southern Scumbags vs Blue Mountain Dragons (come on, whitey - you wanted to send a winning file... do it!)

I also need Warlizards vs Bright Lights

Lords Of War vs AFL all Starz

Chaosium ad Nauseau vs Bright Lights
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2004 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Breaking News!!!

Rumour has it the Western Sydney Wonders have Fired star catcher, #13 Lucky, right after their game with the Iridine Gladiators. When asked about the rumours of injury concerns leading to this untimely termination right before their final game of the season, Lucky declined comment ... any comment that would be printable at least.

Back to you in the studio Joe!
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2004 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Cut back to Joe, Live from Channel BB's NEWS! studio

"Thanks for that startling revbelation SoSboy, we will keep an eye on that story for developments in coming days."

"In unrelated news, Corporate Fraud Chaingang management has played down rumours that Rene Rivkin's Nerves are shot and he may have to be hospitalised for the coming big game to end the season."

Chaingang Manager Neverborn said when questioned " Eh, Rene, Rene, Rene, He a knowsa whatsa happens to him if he tries any a dat medical certificate crap wid me, It'sa our turn to do the post game dinner after the Zen Adepts game, and he knows, i wouldsa have to arrange some alterations to da menu....."

Now Lets hear from our reporters in the field...........

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2004 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Joe, breaking news from division three as coach Chunkavellian from I-House was seen attempting to bribe Commisioner Twahnified. Reports from local snitches vary, but the phrases too many players on the pitch, deduct points, and Southside Stone Smashers and Black Crowes were mentioned by all. More on this as the story develops, and back to you Joe...

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2004 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

In other news Groundskeeper Willy has advised that he expects the pitch for the big Div 3 Clash between the Southside and the Black Crowes to back in excellent condition for Sundays big game.

"Och Aye, twas all the blood and bone see, like normally theres bits here and there but with all them squished squigs and mutilated band members, we just munced em up real fine and scattered em all over, bit whiffy for a few days but its bringing the pitch on a treat"

Coming up later tonight is Talking Bloodbowl where 2 hasbeen former managers of league sides bring in a current manager and ask him all sorts of inane questions about anything to do with anything except bloodbowl, its a great programme, i never miss an episode.

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2004 - 03:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ill Send the Warlizards Vs Bright Lights Html file either tonight or this Friday as Im at uni and its on my home computer (with all the other .htmls for the warlizzies this season)

Michael
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2004 - 03:36 Reply with quote Back to top

ooh ooh me me, Coach Chunkaloonie leaves even Sam Kekavich in the shade for dodgy opinions.

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2004 - 08:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok sent the Warlizards vs Bright lights match file Covertfun
 Jump to: