43 coaches online • Server time: 00:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jdm

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2016 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the site Darth Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2016 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Incitatis wrote:
Hi all. New to FUMBBL but have played TT and Cyanide before. I'm interested in finding a competitive, fluff-heavy league to play in - any suggestions? I'm in Central TZ.

Welcome.
If you want a really bashy league look at the Khemri Premiere League. Looking for another North American coach right now. There are a bunch of great NA leagues.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi All, Im new to FUMBBL and BB in general. Have only played campaing on BB1 never agains human opponent) but the games seems to keep me interested. I have read and watched videos much more than I played. Im looking forward some fun games and league that suits my level of noobness. My time is somehow limted but I can be regular league participant some day.
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2016 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the site Rorarimbo
Dont forget to check out the first post on this forum mate
Also if your looking for a place to learn the game the 145 league is a good place to start

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings from Canada, everyone.

I'm not exactly new to Blood Bowl. I've played the Blood Bowl 2 online game. I heard about this site from one of my opponents and I thought it would be a good place to learn more about the game. I've created a team (Thor's Bolts), but I haven't been able to play a game yet.

I've set up the field with Java, and named my game "Fun for two!", but I have not heard from anyone. I'd sure appreciate some help/tips. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2016 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Trulock.

Under the Game menu, select Gamefinder. Add your team and other teams in the similar range will show up. Click the green check to pick any games you want to play, and hopefully someone should accept an offer. The client then launches automatically.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2016 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello from Switzerland,
I'm a total BB beginner.I'm an american football fan who was looking for a good football game for the pc, when I found BB. So my only BB "expierience" is watching a couple of games on youtube. And when I wanted to inform myself which one of cyanide BB games would be better for a complete beginner like me, somebody in steamforum mentioned this website. So here I am. Hoping for some tipps and hopefully fun games(but before the online games I probably first play a couple of ofline games with bb ce or bb 2 whenever I decide which one to buy).
Cheers Winti26
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2016 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Send this guy a pm about a learning game. https://fumbbl.com/~BillBrasky

Join this group for newer and lower rating coach competitions https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=2922&op=view

They'll both help in putting the right foot forward (unless you're left footed of course).
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2016 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a shout-out to ChrisRatBane. He's one of my RL buddies who was playing BB2, but I've convinced him to come and check out FUMBBL. If anyone sees him on the pitch, give him a boot for me! Twisted Evil

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Throweck

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2016 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all

In koadah's absence, I am trying to keep the 145 club going. There is currently a league running at the moment but if any new coaches want in then just send me a pm. We like to try and look after the new coaches to the site to help you find your feet.

Cheers

Throweck

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2016 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, aspiring Dark Elves coach here!

I'm from England (sometimes also in France) and I've played Steam Bloodbowl for a long time and 40K for a much longer time, and I thought I'd try this out partially because my laptop doesn't run the Steam version too well (I played BB on my desktop) and also because I just like these kind of virtual-tabletop style games.

Still trying to work out how the java client thing works, but I guess you have a guide for that.

Last edited by BBMek on %b %10, %2016 - %13:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2016 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

BBMek wrote:

Still trying to work out how the java client thing works, but I guess you have a guide for that.

If you need help, just look me up in the IRC... https://fumbbl.com/chat.php
And I'll guide you through the process.
Calorie_Mate

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2016 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone,

not really new to BB but new to Fumbbl. I joined because I wanna join the league of a board I'm on, but since the current season is already going, I gotta wait a couple of weeks for my chance to get my ass handed to me. I already signed a team up though.

In the meantime I wanna get familiar with the client, but I have to admit, it's a bit overwhelming to me... I checked the forums and seen that the 145 club is generally recommended for newcomers, but the league structure confuses me a bit. Like, its season has already started right, so applying won't do anything at the moment either?

Also, when trying around a bit, I've noticed that the team I already signed up in a league, can apply for membership in other leagues? As you can see, I'm a complete noob when it comes to fumbbl... but I hope to figure things out quickly.
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2016 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that the question "what do you want from the game?" isn't asked enough to new members. Do you want to master every race? Do you want to champion one race? Is winning important to you? Once you have these answers you can ask more specific questions which will give you better answers. I suppose the best advice I can give you is to treat each game as a table top game and treat your opponent as you would if you were face to face.
Patdragon

Post   Posted: May 07, 2016 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Just going to say hello as just joined. Stilling reading up on how to use the tool before i start a game, but i've played blood bowl already so know those mechanics.
 Jump to: