26 coaches online • Server time: 02:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ramchop

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 04:45
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I'm curious as to how 6 will work if the Misery park too
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 05:42 Reply with quote Back to top

polemarch wrote:

The folks down in Waikikamukau have been tending the fields and have prepared a wonderful green paddock to host the 2nd every Waikikamukau Festival of Blood Bowl.

The festival is a tournament for young and old, whether the team is green behind the gills or a group of gnarly grey beards wanting to relieve the glory days of LRB4 glory.

The festival is open to all SWL Fringe teams, so long as they are not a current participant in SWL Premier, Conference or Regional divisions.

If you are not a member of SWL Fringe want want to sell your soul to us, then apply. NB. You must be able to commit to playing for a number of weeks over Dec/Jan during the evenings in GMT+7 to GMT+12 timezones.

Want to find out more? ..... POST HERE.
Want to apply? ..... go HERE and click on the Waikikamukau logo to read more.

There doesn't actually appear to be a link to apply poley.

Troy McClure Presents is rather tempted by this little tourney.

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Can "The Champ" park?
Fortis

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 08:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Grod did a few seasons back. Comes back in Conference just like the rest of you filthy animals.
Grod

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDiscoStu wrote:

So true, I don't know what I would do without my ag4 blitzer squad. That being said, I am thinking of firing one of them, ag4 on a -mv isn't ideal and I already have two of them.

In my opinion keep him. -MA isn't nice, but 3 ag4 players on an Orc team ... you've done really well I wouldn't change strategies now.

Oscar Wilde
RedMaul

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 10:50 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDiscoStu wrote:
tussock wrote:
Grats to the Orcs, as rubbish as Orcs still are, +AG clearly patches up all teams

So true, I don't know what I would do without my ag4 blitzer squad. That being said, I am thinking of firing one of them, ag4 on a -mv isn't ideal and I already have two of them.

Also, yes it will be 6 up this season as I am parking, but I am also curious how 5 will work in the future.

As soon as you fire one, one will RIP and before you know it you're not a good coach any more.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

RedMaul wrote:
As soon as you fire one, one will RIP and before you know it you're not a good coach any more.

RedMaul is right you know.

So you should obviously fire 2 right away to remedy this.
lolvenom

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

polemarch wrote:

The folks down in Waikikamukau have been tending the fields and have prepared a wonderful green paddock to host the 2nd every Waikikamukau Festival of Blood Bowl.

The festival is a tournament for young and old, whether the team is green behind the gills or a group of gnarly grey beards wanting to relieve the glory days of LRB4 glory.

The festival is open to all SWL Fringe teams, so long as they are not a current participant in SWL Premier, Conference or Regional divisions.

If you are not a member of SWL Fringe want want to sell your soul to us, then apply. NB. You must be able to commit to playing for a number of weeks over Dec/Jan during the evenings in GMT+7 to GMT+12 timezones.

Where's the HERE's, because I'm fairly keen on this (by this I mean getting knocked out first round).
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it might be here...
RedMaul

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

lolvenom wrote:
polemarch wrote:

Where's the HERE's, because I'm fairly keen on this (by this I mean getting knocked out first round).

me too. though I'm aiming for the second round.
RedMaul

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

And what are "all the optional rules" ?
tussock

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2015 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=27392

I reckon it's that thread we're supposed to apply in.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok. I think I need to do some clarifying. So later tonight when I get some time.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 02:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The building of another blitzer...

*shudders*

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2015 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Stu on the prem title. Smile Those orcs look they need a bit of a touch up. Razz

Go the Count!
 Jump to: