77 coaches online • Server time: 21:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post Grotty Little Tourna...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 00:48
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Jopotzuki wrote:
Argh why is the skill now yellow and post play orange (the balls next to team name)??

To assist the colour-blind.
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
xarogobar wrote:
Hi, I noticed my quick stats statistics don't match with the game statistics in the 'about' page, particulary the match record is different. Is it a bug or there's a reason for that? Thanks

This should be fixed.

Matches played is still wrong.

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 01:12
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Matches played is still wrong.

Fixed.
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/ got my 1000!

Thx!

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh ogres race picture is up! Cool!
Irgy

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Before I start complaining, I should say I like the new layout, it's great. Two very minor issues:
* I have "star", "star" and "emerging star" below some pictures, but I can't work out what the difference is. I'm guessing they're [R], [B] and [L] or some such but the pictures don't tell me which is which and I can't see any way to figure it out.
* When I readied my [L] team the button said "Resume" rather than "Play", even though I wasn't in the middle of a match. I have no idea why. When I clicked on it everything worked fine though and I could indeed start a new game as desired (and scheduled!). I can give more info on this if it helps...
Dan-Da-Man

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

It says "Resume" if that team is scheduled thats what i thought as all my league teams that say "Resume" are the teams that are scheduled.

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 07:01 Reply with quote Back to top

why carnt the colour be the same as the rest of the site? black font etc since this change i have started to get head aches and im some one that hardly ever gets head aches

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 07:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Dan-Da-Man wrote:
It says "Resume" if that team is scheduled thats what i thought as all my league teams that say "Resume" are the teams that are scheduled.

That's fine, but it raises a new question: Why do scheduled teams say "resume" rather than "play"? I actually like the idea of them saying something different, but "resume" isn't the right word for it.

It actually makes me wonder whether scheduled teams might be able to skip the step of coming up with a game name, since the system knows they're supposed to be playing together. In rather the same way that actual resuming automatically goes to the game you're in. It's almost as if that awesome functionality has been half-implemented here, but just the wrong half. Though if other leagues/tournaments allow teams to play other games when they're scheduled then this idea would muck things up for them.
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

In the new race rankings all the races are listed in alphabetical orde except slann who are last. Also UW and Pact are missing from mine. Is this due to then having no badge?

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

UW and Pact are missing from yours as you haven't played them. Pact and UW also appear out of alphabetical order though; probably the 3 extra CRP races were added on to the end of some list.

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Huh, it seems you are right played them both in L and FFB but not blackbox or ranked.

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Jopotzuki wrote:
Argh why is the skill now yellow and post play orange (the balls next to team name)??

To assist the colour-blind.

But previously the colours were the other way around?
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Wotfudboy wrote:
I know I'm sooo old school that I should be using chalk and slate, but I can't get my head around the new (and may I say lovely looking) race icons.

Any chance of getting a hover-window pop up when your mouse hovers over the fancy new icons to tell you what the race is please?

Wow Christer... you must have read this, and were persuaded by my whimpering request, because I see it has been implemented! Nice one, and good improvement! I also like the drop downs on the Homepage banner too showing CR, Record and Win Percentage... nice!
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2013 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Christer for all the hard work to redo the coaches page.

I really like the expanded rankings per race.

Which then leads to........

Forget filling the grid...who is going to prove they are a real legend and get legend rank for all the races in Ranked and Box?

Which would also solve your fill the grid issue probally.

So

Do you only get "street cred" for Legend status if you have 4+ races of legend CR level or higher?