94 coaches online • Server time: 21:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2009 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

WE need 2 more Coaches to make it even numbers for next season, If anyone is interested in joining or knows somebody that may be interested in joining then please contact me Via IRC,

I can normally be found in the #Halobowl IRC Channel

Thnx

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2009 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Crazy_Lemur wrote:
How would he if they have changed his password and everything? :[

-CL

He would open new account named TricarbonateofSteve offcourse, and let us know what happened Rolling Eyes
Laughing

It sucks. I would at least lay some info in situation like this. It's one thing to just leave because of some issues like illnes, internet failure, PC failure, etc. but he put effort in deleting everything, so it was obviously some kind of blackout.

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2009 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

irc does not require site registration....the two are independent of each other....

--j

ImageImage
McVily

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2009 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

That's also true

i guess he just hates us then Laughing

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2009 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Too many mexicans killed....! Wink
Grin

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2009 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on, folks! Post some match descriptions! Show us all the bloody hell going on in the BBB!!! Smile
Synn

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2009 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The undermanned Gale Force Beastmen entered the pitch severely shorthanded against the Hores. Azure is a Fairy Color, despite being singled out for death, went on an early rampage taking out 2 of the Gales including their rotter (who was raised from the first time these two teams played).

Match ended up a scoring fest as the last two kick offs saw not a single Gale leaving the dugout.

Match

__Synn
Royston

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2009 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

A Burning Sensation vs. Strange Geysers

An interesting match-up with the Sensation 2 beastmen up + a rotter. An early foul and sending off for the Strange Ones saw that gap widen.

But the Strange Ones presevered and plowed a line through the opposition to win an early T3 TD. However a huge scrap saw the Sensation score and retain possession after the half started.

After a systematic beating the bizarre happened. The Sensations coach became obsessed with killing Miss Sin and, as the only free beast was the ball carrier, he was ordered back towards his own endzone with the ball. Then the enevitable happened, the ball became loose and the Strange Ones took the win on a T16 gfi.

"Good game, weird end, should have lost" muttered Coach Royston during the Strange Geysers press conference.

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2009 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool! Smile

So, I had a bloodrape and the game description is here! The Savannah Wild-Goats had to kick, but after some blood rain they could gatter the ball and score on T7 in the first half. Second half started bad with a pitch invasion which left a goat and the Savannah King stunned. Another failed block left everything open. The Texan ogre started going for the ball together with a beastman, but after some rough blocks and fouls the Wild-Goats outnumbered the Tornados by far. So they scored second time after the pitch was cleared. Only one tornado Goat was on the LOS, so that the last few turns were quickly over...!

Really bloody game!
Grin

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2009 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know why, but it seems nothing does go on....! Let's play, folks! Wink
Royston

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2009 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Lemur and Aenir just finished their game.

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2009 - 03:14 Reply with quote Back to top

me and krakatoakid played to a 0-0 draw with 0 casualties.

not much to report here
Royston

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2009 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The 2nd BBB Cup isn't too far off now; only 14 games left to go.

So far we have the following finalists:

VeteRams
Cactus State Slammers
Hot Horny Hores
Horns of Anubis

Goat Brawl 1
Missouri Necromancers

Goat Brawl 2
Savannah Wild-Goats

The last 3 places for the Cup can go to one of the following teams from each group:

VeteRams: Strange Geysers or Blitzing Blizzard Beastz (the Strange Ones are in a better points position but lack a decent TD/Cas difference)
Goat Brawl 1: Friendly Forester, Goatz 'n' the Hood, Dirty Deeds Done in the Dark or Goats Sporting Wood (there's no outstanding favourite here, but if pushed I'd say Goatz 'n' the Hood because of their superior Games left/Points ratio)
Goat Brawl 2: Alabama Pig Lovers, Windy 'n Wicked or Wet Horny Animaniacs (technically Wetcoast Detritus and Hillbilly Banjo Boys are in it too but favourites the Pig Lovers' superior TD/Cas difference makes qualification near on impossible for them).

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2009 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm waiting for Goats Sporting Wood and Goats in the Hood to hopefully destroy each other next game.Smile
clarkin

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2009 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

We had a rather brutal final game of the season there leaving us with just 10 players (IF both nigglers play) for our next game. Can we luck through? Unlikely!
 Jump to: