29 coaches online • Server time: 00:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
joebear

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2012 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool. Great suggestions. I just made some big changes to the fluff. The largest problem was that I used the wrong names once or twice, which made it extremely confusing. I also didn't know that the old world was just a continent and not the entire world. Embarassed I think it's a significant upgrade in both form and clarity now. I also made my last, last slight roster change. I'll definitely be play-testing before long.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2012 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Volcanic Lava Rooster?

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
joebear

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2012 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
Volcanic Lava Rooster?

The next iteration of the team will definitely have roosters. I don't think they're quite silly enough yet. Laughing

Anywho. I was playing around with the test game functions way too late last night. I tried to play Fairies against Horrors of Tzeentch, transforming the Fairies into my Lava Roosters, but the client froze up anytime I entered a skill. I tried maybe 6 or 7 times, and the same thing kept happening. I know the skill entered successfully because it showed the skill changes in my Horrows of Tzeentch window (AKA the window in which I wasn't making the changes). Any thoughts on this, guys?
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2012 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

What skills were you adding to which players?
joebear

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2012 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:

So far I've only got as far as adding Nerves of Steel and Accurate to my first Brownie. As far as I can tell, either skill has frozen the client.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2012 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Odd. might be because there was a database change for the new version of the client that may have affected the current client in test mode. I am not sure, just guessing.

try:
/skill add nerves_of_steel #

# is the player number or 'all' for the whole team. This is the new way to add skills with the underlines for spaces in the skill and the player number at the end of the list. No guarantee it will do anything.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2012 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

joebear wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

So far I've only got as far as adding Nerves of Steel and Accurate to my first Brownie. As far as I can tell, either skill has frozen the client.

Using the fumbbl client is a pain. I wouldn't bother. Use ski junkies lrb 4 or the botocs client with a BB html editor. Nice an easy.
 Jump to: