46 coaches online • Server time: 14:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2008 - 05:01 Reply with quote Back to top

"REVENGE" echoes the voice of the pitched scream through the old walls of the abbey and is pointing on every single honest monk, who didnt post the last day...
downblitz

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2008 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Well. What do we really know? Perhaps someone can manage to make a table of those left, the dead (do we know their alignement?) and voting pattern? And should we talk about what we are about to do if someone has some kind of special ability, kind of like a seer or something? That person, if he exist, perhaps should speak out? But perhaps we never had one, and perhaps he is dead.

“With or without [religion] you’d have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, it takes religion.” /Steven Weinberg (Nobel prize winning physicist )
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2008 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Aaaargh, Eviserated ... what a way to go ...
Kill-Kill

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2008 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

downblitz wrote:
Well. What do we really know? Perhaps someone can manage to make a table of those left, the dead (do we know their alignement?) and voting pattern? And should we talk about what we are about to do if someone has some kind of special ability, kind of like a seer or something? That person, if he exist, perhaps should speak out? But perhaps we never had one, and perhaps he is dead.

Should be fairly obvious if you read...

But you made up the reasons to fight
Meech

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello? Any Brothers left alive?

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not dead yet!

...I don't want to get on the cart...

I just had a long weekend of... meditation... and... studying.... in the library.
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh... vote pac?
Meech

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

People that are alive:

WITS
MEECH
DOWNBLITZ
AOP-VIMES
PURPLEGOO
PAC

Goo has been scary quiet. Until I see him do more than the random driveby. I am not opposed to pac, I guess I will see if this draws out someone.

Vote PurpleGoo

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
People that are alive:

WITS
MEECH
DOWNBLITZ
AOP-VIMES????
PURPLEGOO
PAC

Goo has been scary quiet. Until I see him do more than the random driveby. I am not opposed to pac, I guess I will see if this draws out someone.

Vote PurpleGoo

The ghost of the elder Vimes passes by as Meech told his brethren the blasphemous phrases and tries to beat sanity into his brain but his ghostly fist just cuts through the head like through air. damn. My beloved followers: Listen to rule number one: Do Not Trust Any Liars! I am dead.

OOC:
Smile dont get anything out of this post Smile. It was just to hit Meechs head quite hard to remind him, that i died 2 days ago ^^.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Vote Meech</b>

I don't know what day it is, who's alive, how many are alive on either side, or have the slightest suspicion. Half because of the fluff of the game, half because of the strange pace.

So, you'll do.
downblitz

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha! My Confusion is greater than yours! And since Meech, which i for some reason (perhaps for speaking first after a long silence) believe to be innocent, thinks that you are guilty i will throw my Stone of Shame and Truth in your general direction.

Vote PurpleGoo
Meech

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

yeesh I am not even sure what is going on. Who is alive?

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

AoP-Vimes wrote:
The ghost of the elder Vimes passes by as Meech told his brethren the blasphemous phrases and tries to beat sanity into his brain but his ghostly fist just cuts through the head like through air. damn. My beloved followers: Listen to rule number one: Do Not Trust Any Liars! I am dead.

Zaghrog's ghost tries to help with the attempt to beat sanity into Meech's brain.

OOC: Again, as with Vimes' post, this is no hint from the ghosts. The italics part means exactly what it says, and nothing more.

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...
Shrap

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

points at guilty people and laughs muhahahahah
pac

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote Purplegoo
 Jump to: